Sorry

I woke up early as usual and went to Mysia's room. I turned on the light and she moved around, then sat up. She rubbed her eyes and looked at me. "Get ready, training is waiting," I said.

She didn't reply, so I went to my room and changed into my regular clothes. I was going to choose a hat to wear, and was about to grab my red snapback, but looked over to a white snapback with a drawing of a dinosaur on it. This hat was no regular one. On the flat thingy it said, from Jungkook's only one. This was the hat Mysia designed for me. She drew and wrote in it all herself. I grabbed it and put it on. "It still fits, thank goodness. I thought my head was too big for it," I sighed in relief. I went downstairs and Mysia was making breakfast. "Good morning," I said. She didn't reply. Was she still mad about last night? She was finished and she handed me my food. We ate in silence. She was done and I finished after her. I did the dishes and she started walking out the door. I grabbed her wrist, "You're riding with me." She tried to get out my grip, but I carried her to the couch, "You better stay there until I'm done."

MYSIA'S POV

"You better stay there until I'm done," he commanded. I just didn't say anything. I was still mad at him. He started doing the dishes again. I just waited, then he finished. I stood up and walked to the car. He opened the car door and I sat inside. Then he came in. I put on my seatbelt and we rode to Starship.

Once we got there, I got out of the car and he did too as usual. He hugged me and then I noticed the snapback. The one I gave him. "Have a good day. I'm going to pick you up, so don't call a cab or walk home," he said. I just walked off. He drove off. I sighed.

"Hi, Twin!" Yuri said. She was walking with Youngmin, her husband, but she likes to call him her bae. "Hi," I replied smiling.

"Jungkook dropped you off?" Fei asked.

"Yeah."

"What did he do?" V asked.

"You scared me!" I yelled. NaNi slapped his shoulder, "Yah, I told you not to do that." He pouted and rubbed his shoulder.

"He just made me sit on the couch until he was done with the dishes," I shrugged and walked off.

"That's my bro!" V said clapping. I looked at him and he kissed NaNi on the cheek, "I've gotta go, bye!" I started walking again to the practice room.

---------------------------------------<3-------------

I stepped out of the doorway and Jungkook was leaning against the wall listening to music on his phone and playing a game. He didn't notice me, so I went to my locker and changed into my regular clothes. I came back out and Jungkook looked at me, "Come on." I sighed and followed him. I got in the car and rested my head on the car window. Minutes later Jungkook started a conversation, "How was training today."

"Good," I replied.

"So, do you want to eat out?"

"Sure."

"Why are you acting like this?"

"You tell me."

"I'm not kidding." I rolled my eyes and looked out the window. People holding hands and smiling. Some people walking alone having a shoppe spree. We entered McDonalds' and went through the drive-through. He ordered chicken nuggets for me and payed.

I was eating while he was driving and then I thought, we should be home by now.

"What?" Jungkook said glancing at me then looking back at the road.

"We're not home yet," I said.

He chuckled and just kept driving. Then I fell asleep.

----------------------------------------<3------------