Falling

She was asleep. Her adorable face rested on my chest as I had just woken up. My arms were wrapped around her as her hand also rested on my chest next to her head. I moved my arm to rub my eyes. Sunlight broke through the windows as she was still sleeping. Her breaths calm and slow. I looked around the room for a bit and then back at Mysia who slept peacefully. I smiled as I watched her cuddled against me. Last night wasn't a blur which was a good thing.

"I love you too," I said as she covered her face. A small squeal came from her as she was embarrassed. I couldn't help but smile as I removed the blanket from her face. I turned on the lamp and she closed her eyes for a bit before opening them back up.

"Why did you turn on the light?" She asked as she looked at me. My head was propped up from my hand as I just looked at her. She was beautiful. Her pink lips that would let out a pout if you didn't give her what she wanted. Her brown eyes that you could look into and tell when she was lying or not. The small nose I liked to poke when I had the time. She hated when I poked her nose, but it was cute. "Am I that pretty?" Mysia asked as she waved her hand in front of my face. I nodded and she let out a laugh. "I'm not that pretty." She looked away as she tried to change the subject. It was easy to figure out when she wasn't expecting an answer and thought the opposite.

"You're pretty," I replied as I held her hand. Mysia turned back to me and let out a smile.

"Really?" I nodded and admired her smile. She blushed and I hesitated to touch her face. Mysia seemed to noticed and placed my hand on her face. "It's okay. I'm aware of what you're doing."

"Really?" I asked as I leaned in. My head still propped up by my other hand. I made a face as she just watched me. Her eyes just followed mine and let out a smile.

"You better not do anything stupid," She warned. I let out a laugh as my thumb rubbed her cheek. Mysia had not seemed to flinch at all. She looked comfortable and it made me glad.

"What's stupid?" I asked. Mysia hesitated to answer as she was thinking of something to say. I just chuckled as she was in deep thought. "Don't worry, I'm not doing anything stupid." Her eyes met mine for a moment before she buried her face in the pillow. She let out a small squeal again in embarrassment. I chuckled as I watched her. She was too cute.

She cuddled up against me and just let out a small breath. I watched her and let out a smile. For one moment, it felt good to have her by my side. It had been a while. I still felt bad that she had to go through with what I did to her. I brushed lost strands of hair out of her face. I reached for my phone to see if there was anything on our schedule, but there was nothing. A free day made me let out a breath of relief. Whenever I looked at her, it made me smile. Mysia looked so comfortable and it made me glad.

My eyes wouldn't leave her as I waited for her to wake up. She usually wasn't the type to sleep in, but today, she was sleeping for a while. I decided to take a nice shower before she woke up from her long sleep. A few minutes later, I walked out of the hot bathroom with some steam following behind me. Mysia was still sleeping and I let out a sigh. I watched her for a moment and then let out a smirk. I walked over to her and lay on top of her. A small squeal left her lips as I got off. Her face was totally red and she was now sitting up. I laughed as I watched her reaction. "I don't like you," she said. "And you're heavy."

"Were you waiting for something else?" I asked. Her face was still red and she avoided eye contact.

"N-no." Damn. She was cute. I approached her and kissed her on the forehead.

"Good morning, sunshine. My schedule is cleared today, so is there anything you want to do?" She got out of bed and stretched while letting out a small groan. I checked my phone once more before putting it back down. The boys wanted to go out for a drink, but I learned my lesson last time. It wasn't going to happen again. Mysia wrapped her arms around me and let out a sigh. A smile reached my lips as I held her hands in place. "What are you doing?" I asked as she kept hugging me.