Jungkook

I left the room early and head to the shower. Mysia still rested in bed being an angel. I turned back to see her once again and smiled at her. I entered the shower as it washed off all my sins. I sighed as I thought about the schedule today. I got out of the bathroom with only shorts on, while drying my hair. I turned off the lights in the bathroom and turned forward to see Mysia just started to notice I wasn't in bed. I laughed to myself as her eyebrows furrowed in confusement. I walked up to the bed and lay by her again. She opened her eyes. "Morning," I whispered. 

"Hey," she whispered back with a smile forming on her face. That was probably what I loved about her the most, her smile. It was like the sun, bright and happy. It was beautiful. Everything about it was beautiful. I ran my hand through her hair and she closed her eyes. Her hair was softer than silk. I removed my hand from her hair and kissed her lips. I pulled away only to make it quick. I loved these moments more than anything. There was no explanation, it was what it was. I moved off the bed and she just sat up. I grabbed some clothes to change into and sat on the bed as she changed in the closet. 

"What are you doing today?" I asked her as she stepped out of the closet. 

"I'm going to college. I'm finally finished next week." I nodded. "Anyways, what's your schedule today?" I stood up and hugged her. 

"You don't have to worry about that, it's nothing really. I'll just be late tonight." She looked up at me and I just smiled back at her. 

"You smell good," she said as she took a long breath. I chuckled. 

"I've gotta leave and you do too," I said as I rested my hands on her shoulders. She nodded and we headed out to the car. I kept driving as she kept quiet in the passenger's seat. These are how our rides usually  were, so I didn't really mind at all. "When are you planning to get your driver's license?" I asked. She turned to me. 

"Are you insulting me?" she challenged. 

"I was kidding, Mysia. It wouldn't bother me for the world if I rode you around anywhere. That's how much I love you." I could tell she was blushing tomatoes. 

"What's with the cheesy lines anyway?" she said looking away. I glanced at her. 

"Why? You don't like it? Fine, Mysia,  you don't have to get a driver's license, I'll just drag you around." 

"Hey!" I laughed and she started laughing with me. 

"Okay, be safe," I said as she closed the door. She waved at me as she walked into the building. I suddenly got a call from Jimin. I turned on my Bluetooth and answered the call while driving out of the school lot. "Hey-"

"Sir, your friend here has stayed the night at the bar and he won't leave. He's very drunk. I advise you to come and get him or I'll throw him on the streets no matter how famous you people are." Well dang. 

"I'll be there, just tell me the address." 

I drove over to the address and opened the door to the bar. Jimin was throwing things around and I sighed. I walked up to him and he smiled. "Oh, it's Jeon Jungkook!" he slurred. I rolled my eyes as I dragged him out of the place. I put him in the car to sleep and went back inside to pay for his drinks. I came back out and buckled in my seat belt. I sighed as I looked at Jimin. He was totally knocked out from the alcohol. I started driving to the company building. After a while, Jimin woke up on the ride there. I looked at him for a bit and then back at the road. He groaned in pain and then covered his mouth. I started to freak. 

"W-wait! Not in my car!" I couldn't find a place to park and I heard the noise of throwing up. I then parked and freaked out. Jimin had thrown up on the floor of the car and the seat. "M-my car... JIMIN!"