Simple Sentence

He punched the punching bag with anger. All he could remember was her scared eyes and the bruise that was set on her skin. He gave one more punch and then rested his head on it. The way she looked at him made him feel like a monster. He regretted each moment as they flashed in his head. "Why can't I remember what happened last night?" He said with frustration. He punched the bag once more before going on full rage again.

"You better stop before the punching bag breaks." Jungkook turned his head to notice Lyn. She walked up to him. "It's been a while, Jeon Jungkook."

"What do you want?" he asked as she just smiled.

"Your mind is on something. What is it?"

"I'm not just gonna spill it."

"So it's something secretive?" The latter turned to his ex girlfriend.

"I'm not going to tell you anything, after what you did to me and Mysia."

"You're still mad at me for that?" She asked with her arms crossed. "Look, I've changed."

"That's what you said the other times in the past." Jungkook kept punching the bag that was swinging back and forth. "I'm not trusting someone like you." Lyn made a face.

"I could help you." The latter then stopped punching the bag and glared at Lyn.

"Get out." The girl just smiled and walked off. Jungkook was in no mood to mess with the one person that bothered him now. He went back to punching the bag and let out a grunt as he punched too hard.  

Mysia sat on the toilet as she let out a breath of relief. There was a knock on the door. Her head looked at the door. "Who is it?" she asked. There was silence. She then tossed the pregnancy tests away. She opened the door to see no one. Her face had mixed feelings as she looked around once more. There was no one there and it made her nervous. She went back to the bathroom only to be stopped by a sweating Jungkook that had found her tests. Mysia bit her lip as her eyes traveled somewhere else.

"What's this?" Jungkook asked. When he had gotten home from punching the bag filled with sand too hard, he felt it was time he went to take a shower and leave the house again, but when he noticed the tests that his wife didn't conceal properly, it made him feel bad. He didn't mean to make his tone so harsh when he asked her what it was. He knew that she wasn't pregnant, but it still seemed to bother him as he found more. Mysia wasn't super scared of seeing him again, but it was those times when he tried to reach out to hug her and such was when she started to feel scared. She just looked down as he tried to get her attention. Jungkook didn't want to grab her out of the blue because he knew that could probably trigger something. He felt stupid already for what had happened the night before. It wasn't like he was proud of it. He wondered how long it would take for her to speak to him as they stood in the same place for a few minutes.

Mysia then grabbed the thing in his hand and went past him to grab the rest of them. She then threw them in the trash and then left the bathroom to Jungkook's use. She didn't know what was coming to her, but she felt bad. Her attitude towards him was no help to the situation. She let herself collapse on the bed that was inviting her anyway. Jungkook still stood in the doorway of the bathroom. He watched her. Maybe that's all he could do now.

After a long shower full of messy thoughts, Jungkook brought up the courage to talk to her about what had happened last night. Since he didn't know exactly what happened, he wanted answers to his questions. Mysia was still laying on her bed. The white fluffy blanket wrapped around her body. She heard a small creak and lifted her head to figure out what the noise was. Once she figured out that it was Jungkook, she lay back down and covered her face. "I- No, we need to talk." She sat up straight as he sat on the side he used to sleep on. "Look, I don't know what I did. I was drunk. Did I actually take it all the way?" Jungkook mentally slapped himself. Why did he ask? He felt dumb. Mysia just stared at him. He looked at her and she nodded.