Fainthearted

I tossed my phone in the seat next to me after calling her a billion times. I gripped the steering wheel as I drove around to find her. She's crazy. I ruffled my hair as I started to get frustrated. Her phone was off and it made me even more upset. Tonight wasn't a good night to go and run off. I tried calling her family but none of them would answer. I let out a frustrated sigh and kept driving. She had to be somewhere and I was going to find her.

The night was hectic. I stayed up till midnight trying to find her, but it was no use I couldn't find her, not in this state. I couldn't get any sleep and it was killing me. I didn't feel like eating either. She shouldn't have figured out what happened. Why did my parents do such a thing? I sat my car that was resting in the parking space. I slammed my hand down on the driver's wheel and a huge honk came out of the car. I let another frustrated sigh leave my lips. I tried calling her again, but nothing was working. It was done for.

"Well don't you look dandy," Taehyung teased. I just let out a sigh and covered my tired face from everyone. I heard other footsteps enter the room and it was silent. There was no noise, so I lifted my head. Everyone was staring at me curiously and when I finished glaring, they all looked away. My mood was way off. I was testy. Anything could get me ticked off at the moment. I know the rest of the group was staring at me in a weird way because I was never usually like this. Taehyung then plopped down next to me. "What's up?" I didn't answer as I kept resting my head in my hands and of course, he wouldn't stop asking me.

"Look, I would really like to tell you, but I don't believe it's any of your business," I replied harshly. Taehyung just stared at me blankly and then scooted a bit. I then looked at my phone, but nothing was showing up. I was starting to get nervous. The only thing I was thinking about was how I always treated her badly. She probably shouldn't have stayed with me that long. She should've found someone better than me. All this guilt kept building as I kept thinking of what she was thinking. Nothing could get past all of this thinking. I shouldn't have been thinking of this stuff when we had a performance.

I got off stage and took off my mic immediately. I was going to look for her as soon as I could. We had nothing else today surprisingly and it did make me feel like I had a burden lifted off my shoulder. "Jungkook wait!" I ignored everything and everyone as I ran to the car garage with my things. My unlocked my car and got in immediately. I grabbed my phone and called Mysia once more. I started driving out of the place to go find her. I gripped the steering wheel as I noticed that she wasn't answering. Her phone was on and she knew that it was ringing. She just wasn't answering. Home. I had to go home... I had to go to her home.

I knocked on the door to her parents' house. I tried to not look furious at all as I waited for them to open the door. "Oh, Jungkook, you're here," Mysia's father said in a stern tone. I just let a small smile. I didn't say a word because I knew he wasn't going to tell me anything. "Come in. I have somethings to say." I just entered the house quietly. I didn't want to rush her father. He let out a small breath as we sat in his office room. "What happened?" I hesitated. "You don't have to be nervous. I won't get mad."

"I think otherwise," I said silently. I then cleared my throat and finally spoke. "It's my fault. I didn't take care of her like I promised... That's all I have to say." He didn't make me say anything else. Small sighs just kept leaving his mouth and it was making me nervous.

"She's at the beach," he said. "She hasn't been at her best either."

"I'll be going then. Thank you." I said as I walked out of the house and ran down to the beach. I started to feel a bit light headed as I kept running. I then stopped when I saw her figure. She was talking with someone... another guy. Was it weird to think that she was cheating on me? My eyebrows furrowed and I squinted. It had to be a dream. I then noticed she slapped the man's arm in a teasing way. I then walked over. I started to feel a bit drowsy as I kept walking towards them. Once I reached them, I grabbed her shoulder and fell down into darkness.