Let Me Know

I walked back home after talking to Daniel. It was late, but I could care less. I entered the house and found Jungkook pacing back and forth. I stood there looking at him. He turned around and saw me, "Mysia, I'm so glad-"

"I'm going to bed," I said. I didn't want to talk to him. I was mad and frustrated on what to do. I went to my room and went to sleep.

Next morning wasn't any better. I came downstairs and found Jungkook sitting at the table eating by himself. I headed to the fridge and took out some other food and heated it up. I looked at Jungkook and he wasn't looking anywhere else than his food. I got my food and sat in front of him.

"Are you going somewhere today?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah, I'm going to college again," I replied.

"That's right, break is over for you now."

"Yeah..."

"Where did you go yesterday?"

"Nowhere special. I'm going." I stood up.

"I'll pick you up."

"Okay." I put my shoes on and left. I opened the door and the sunlight warmed up my skin. I rode the bus to Sarang's house because we both have the same classes.

"Come on! We don't want to be late!" I yelled while standing next to her door.

"I'm done!" she yelled. She opened the door and I walked with her to the bus stop. "You and Jungkook are hiding something," Sarang said.

"What do you mean?" I asked. I didn't want her to know about how me and Jungkook aren't always on good terms. She was always saying nice things about us. "Why didn't you tell me? You and Jungkook get into fights now."

"I just didn't want to put a burden on anyone with my own personal problems." She smiled at me, "Don't hide anything from me. It makes me even more hurt." I smiled back and agreed.

"But, I heard you ran off last night."

"Yeah... I did."

"Who did you go see?"

"Somebody close. That's all."

"What did Jungkook say to you?"

"I wouldn't like to talk about it."

"Okay okay, I'll quit."

Jungkook's POV

"Yah, Kookie, you have a visitor," Jimin said, "he says he's Mysia's best friend." I looked up at Jimin. Best friend? I stood up and walked to the door. It was Daniel. "What do you-" I started, but he punched me.

"Why did you say that about Mysia?! You don't deserve her at all!" Daniel yelled. I walked to him, "Are you the person she went to last night?"

"Yeah, because she doesn't want to be around a two timer like you."

"I'm not a two timer. Lyn is my friend."

"From my reporter skills, you'd be lying. You don't really like Mysia do you? If you don't like her, just give her to me. I'll be a better man to her."

"I don't like her that's right." He tried to throw another punch, but I grabbed his hand, "I love her." I pushed him away from me. I closed the door in his face.

"Kookie, I heard a noise- Your lip..." Jimin said. I touch my lip and hissed. I walked away. "What happened?" Suga asked.

"I just hurt myself, that's all," I lied, "let's get back to practice." We started dancing again. Then I thought about Mysia. Why'd she go to his house? I was confused. They were childhood friends, but that doesn't mean much right?