Calming the Meltdown

Mysia lay on the cold ground as people walked by. She slowly opened her eyes and let out a small sigh that could escape from her lips. "Help," came out as a dry, soundless noise. She tried reaching for her bag, but she couldn't reach it. She lifted her head to see no one there. Mysia didn't know how long she had been laying there, but it seemed to be getting colder. She couldn't get up and she didn't know why. It felt like her body was paralyzed. 'Get up. Get up!' She told her body, but it made no movement. Mysia was able to lift her head and notice that her leg was bleeding badly. She let out a grunt as she forced her body up. Moving her leg made her grit her teeth together. She let out a hurtful yell. She was finally able to move her leg so she was able to see it. The leg had a deep gash and it had bled badly. Her bag sat quietly under the shadows of the building. Her phone had rang a thousand times and she didn't know how to reach it. She was already exhausted from getting up. She looked around and found a piece of wood. She used it to grab her purse. Her hand went immediately to her phone. She answered and started crying. "Where are you?"  The voice asked. She looked at the sky and kept crying. She had no reason to cry, except that she was alone in a shady alleyway, the place was abandoned, and she was losing a lot of blood. "Mysia?! Where are you?!" It was hard to speak. Her voice was dry. The sky was turning dark and of course, Mysia was scared. She wasn't a friend of the dark. The other line was still on and she answered with a hoarse voice. 

"I don't know. I'm scared, oppa. Help me," She cried as she looked around. 

"Put your location on," he said. Mysia went to her settings and turned on her location. "Now, just wait and don't make a move, okay?" Mysia just nodded as he hung up. The sky was getting darker faster than usual and it freaked Mysia out even more. She forced herself up and let out another cry as her leg shocked pain throughout her whole body. She used the wall as support as she hopped on her good leg. Her purse was with her and everything else she had, was left behind. She hopped around for a while, but her leg started to hurt. Mysia fell back to the ground after her foot slipped and she screamed. The scream  echoed, but no one was there. She looked around again, but found no one. She started crying again and just sat helplessly in that one spot. 

Jungkook sat in his seat nervously. He had been sitting there for what felt like a thousand years. He waited for his wife who was in the surgery room. They had found her in an abandoned factory place that no one lives around. Her wound was very bad and it just made Jungkook more nervous. He fiddled with his fingers while staring at them. Then someone sat next to him, it was Yoongi. He let out a sigh as Sarang ran to Jungkook. "How is she?!" Jungkook gave no reply and Sarang just stood there with her heart slightly broken because of no reply given. Sarang and Mysia had been best friends ever since Mysia moved to South Korea. Sarang was like her older sister. They always went through pain together, but the only one facing physical pain was the one in the surgery room. Her best friend. 

"They said that she lost a lot of blood and that they may not be able to save her. She has a cut on her head and her leg is hurt badly," Jungkook finally replied. 

"Y-you know what? L-let's just go and drink. Yeah, drink," Sarang said silently. "S-she's going to be fine. This is all a dream. Yeah a dream." Sarang walked around in pure madness. She kept blinking to stop her tears from falling. She pulled her hair back like she was stressed when she really wasn't. Sarang couldn't believe that her best friend, her family might just die like the rest of her family. That's when she broke down. Her cries were heard throughout the whole hospital and all Jungkook could do was just wallow in his own depression. He wished that for the first months of his marriage that he wasn't a jerk to her. He lost his memories, almost finished off their marriage, and now she's the one dying because he wasn't there to protect her. Yoongi walked up to his sobbing wife and just hugged her. He was just as close to Mysia as Sarang was. Sarang wet his shirt of her warm tears and loud cries. The only support he could do for Sarang was to let her cry in his arms. "It's a dream, Suga, it's just a dream." Sarang kept repeating. Yoongi just nodded and pulled her closer as her cries became louder.