Crashed and Burned

What was Jungkook really talking about? I gave him a look. He smiled and let go of me. Thank goodness!

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"When you went to the park and came back," Jungkook said.

".............."

"Sorry, not you, but Lyn. Where is she?" Jungkook lifted his head to look around. I'm seriously saying, he's lost his mind. He ran out of the room and I followed him. "Put on your shoes," I commanded. He did so and I took him to the hospital.

-------------------------------------💔💔💔💔----------

"Memory lost?" I asked the doctor.

"He just doesn't remember about his marriage and meeting you. He'll remember in a while. He just needs time," the doctor said. I bowed, "Thank you."

"No worries." I left and Jungkook was sitting down. He saw me and stood up, "What did the doctor say about me?"

"Nothing, you're fine," I said. I walked with him to BigHit. I dragged him to BTS' practice room. "Hyung!" Jungkook said. He ran up to Jimin, "That lady, is she a stalker or my nanny?" He said pointing to me.

"Can I talk to you guys? Without Jungkook?" I glared at him.

"Sure," V said. I told them what happened an their reactions were weird looking. "How can we do that?!" Suga said.

"Telling him that you're just a stranger?!" Jimin said.

"I know, it hurt me too, but the doctor said not to push him," I said. They nodded and I left Jungkook in their hands. I went to Starship and started to practice dance. I was probably thinking so much that I got yelled at.

"Yah, Mysia!!! What did I tell you?!" the teacher snapped.

"Right arm, then left," I said. We started over the dance until we got it right. I collapsed after the teacher left. Finally, break.

"Mysia, has something been on your mind?" Yuri asked.

"No, just day dreaming," I lied. V will tell Lena anyways. "Well, you usually mess up when something is up," Fei said.

"Nothing's up," I lied. I was really thinking of Jungkook. He's gonna fall in love with Lyn again? Why? Why did you get into a fight on the staircase?

"I'm going home," I said.

"Isn't Jungkook-" Fei started.

"No, I told him to stay home," I said. I walked off and reached home. I put my bag on the couch and sat next to it. I turned on the TV and just watched what was on. I decided to cook some food for myself. Then I cut my finger, "Ow!" I freaked out for a while and then cleaned it. I then thought of a memory that I had, when Jungkook got into a fight.

FLASHBACK

"Yah, stay still," I said. I adjusted his face. He looked at me with puppy eyes. I just kept on applying some ointment on his scars.

"Ah! That hurt!" Jungkook said flinching.

"Yah, stop flinching, you're a man," I said looking at him straight in the eyes. He looked at me then leaned in, "Can you work, or can you can't because I know you want to kiss me." I pushed his head an stood up, "Clean it yourself, bum."

"Yah, I was kidding. Yah!"

FLASHBACK END

I leaned against the counter and stared at my bandaged finger, "Do I really miss you this much?" I finished cooking and ate alone. I then realized how much I missed Jungkook's presence. His presence made me feel safe, but he's not here, so it's iffy. I did dishes and went to take a shower.