Magic

After that session, I left his room quick. It was embarrassing to cry in front of him. I was going to open my door to my room then Jungkook grabbed my wrist, "Please stay in my room."

"For what?"

"Until I fall asleep. I'm sick. Please. You don't have to be embarrassed of crying in front of me. I'm your husband."

I entered his room with him and he went to bed. "Hey eat your food first," I said. I was going to grab the food, but Jungkook took my hand and pulled me to him, "Let's just sleep." I just lay with him not saying a word. He held me close to him and I just lay under the covers with him. I looked at him and he was breathing softly. "Jungkook, why do you love me?" I said softly. He moved a bit and got closer to my face. I tried to get up but if I did, Jungkook would wake up, so I stayed where I was. I then started to drift off.

"Mysia, wake up," Jungkook said. I moaned and cuddled in the blanket a little more. He chuckled and came to my side. I groaned and turned the other way. Jungkook grabbed the blanket and pulled it off of me. I sat up and Jungkook still looked sick, but not as sick looking as before. I rubbed my eyes and looked up to see Jungkook in pajama pants and no shirt. It revealed his nice abs, but I wouldn't say anything.

"Are you awake?" Jungkook asked. I nodded and got out of bed. I started walking to my room until I slipped and Jungkook caught me. "Are you ok?" He looked at me in the eyes. I nodded and went to my room to get dressed. Jungkook knocked on my door.

"Hm?" I hummed.

"My parents are coming and I wanted to know if you'd keep a secret about my memory lost," Jungkook said through the door.

"Sure," I said. Since they were coming, I was fine with his dad, but his mom hates me to death. She likes Lyn more. His parents like neat clothes. I went into my closet and looked through my dresses. I decided to wear a sky blue dress, just for our parents. I started my way downstairs and made some breakfast. Jungkook came down after. He looked at the food on the table. Why? Did I do something wrong? Jungkook looked at me and read my expression, "Ahni! I like the food. I can't wait to eat it!" I sat down and started to eat. Jungkook sat down and started to eat too. It was quiet as usual, until Jungkook cleared his throat, "You look beautiful today."

"Thank you," I replied. I went back to eating.

"Have you been to practice lately?"

"Kinda, the entertainment is thinking of firing me."

"Why?"

"Because they don't like me." I said looking down at my food. Jungkook put his spoon down and walked over to me and leaned to my height, "You are liked."

"Yeah...liked."

"You should be happy that I love you though. You're not liked by me, you're loved."

"Ok."

Jungkook sighed and went back to his seat to eat, "Just say something like 'I love you too'."

How can I say that? I just kept eating. I did the dishes and Jungkook cleaned up the living room and the bathrooms. I finished and help Jungkook clean. After we were done, it was 8AM. I sat on the couch tired and Jungkook sat beside me. He looked over at me and I looked at him. We stared at each other for 3 minutes, then the doorbell rang. His parents are here. I sat up and Jungkook opened up the door, "Umma, Appa, it's nice to see you."

"It's nice to see you too," his mom replied. I stood up and stood next to Jungkook, "It's nice you see you. Mother-in-law, you seem to look younger every time I see you."

"Ah, thank you, Mysia. It's good to see you too." She rolled her eyes at me. I smiled at his dad, "Hello father-in-law."

"You always look beautiful daughter," father-in-law smiled.