Together....

I woke up to see Mysia beside me. She was sleeping soundly, so I got out of bed and got ready for our day. I sat on bed after I was done and tapped Mysia on the shoulder. She moved and turned to face my direction. She opened her eyes and looked up. I had to say, she looked adorable. "Wake up, today is our couple day," I said. She sat up and rubbed her eyes. I smiled at her.

"What time is it?" Mysia asked me.

"8AM, why?"

"Why are we up early?"

"Just hurry up." She gave me a glare and asked me what to get dressed in.

"Wear a bathing suit under and anything on top," I shrugged. She looked through her bag. She picked out her clothes and ran to the bathroom.

MYSIA'S POV

I ran to the bathroom with clothes and closed the door. I took a deep breath and changed. then I remembered Jungkook's smile. I shook my head, "I don't like him." I came out wearing this: http://www.polyvore.com/jeju_date/set?id=131556571

Then Jungkook stared at me. "What?" I asked.

"You look stunning," Jungkook said.

"T-thanks," I blushed.

"Let's go." I nodded. I followed Jungkook walking behind him. He looked back at me, then walked back to me. He grabbed my hand, "Don't walk behind me, you don't want to be abused again right?" I shook my head quickly. "You're not going to grip my hand back?" Jungkook asked.

I just looked at him, "Why are you being like this?"

"You've asked me that more than twice, Mysia. Don't ask me that. I don't know why I am being like this. Or...."

"Or what?"

"Or maybe..." He said leaning towards me. I started to lean back a little, "O-or maybe what?" Jungkook's forehead rested on mine, "Or maybe, I'm falling for you again." He quickly pecked me on the lips and started walking again with his hand hugging my hand. I was shocked and just kept walking beside him. "What?" He said, "did you really like the kiss?"

"A-ahni!" I rejected. He laughed. After walking a little, we came to the beach. I smiled and tried to go to the water, but Jungkook squeezed my hand. "Ah! That hurts!"

"It's suppose to," Jungkook said looking away. I looked up at him, "Yah, what?" Jungkook then took my hand and dragged me. Of course I followed.

"Here we are," Jungkook said. I couldn't see behind him, so I looked around him and saw a mini waterfall. "It's pretty," I said amazed, "are we allowed to swim?"

"Yeah, me and Lyn- I mean V found this place," Jungkook said, "it's safe." Him and Lyn? What were they before me? I took my shoes off and took my shorts off and touched the water, "It's cold."

"It feels good," Jungkook said. He was in the water already. I looked away from him. "What?" Jungkook said.

"Your shirt...." I said. He chuckled and put me in the water. I shivered as the water touched me. I then dunked my head and felt refreshed. I was still mad at Jungkook a bit. He didn't come searching for me until late at night. That butt face. I walked to the waterfall and felt the water rush my fingers down. I smiled and Jungkook said, "Fascinating huh?"

"Yea," I said. I started to swim around and messing around. Jungkook started splashing water on me. "Yah!" I said. I splashed water back on him.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I love how she reacts. It's adorable. Then someone came....Lyn. "Oh, oppa, I didn't know you were hanging here with Mysia. Can I be third wheel?" Lyn asked.