Run Away

I got out of my car and walked into the building while waving at the screaming crowd. I just let out a smile as I walked pass. The building was cold inside as usual and it still seemed to make me shiver a bit, but since it was hot outside, it wasn't as cold. It felt refreshing. I headed to the waiting room. Everyone sat there on their phones while some got ready. Jimin was the first one to notice me walk in. He let out a smile. "How's the little one?" He asked me. I just let out a laugh.

"You should be careful of what you say, Jimin. The last time I remember, you used to be the little one," I replied. He just made a face. "She's doing fine. It's getting better, but she's still wobbly."

"I heard you guys got home late," Suga said. I just nodded. "You must be tired."

"I am, but that's okay," I said. I then felt Rap Monster walk past me while whispering. I let out a sigh as I walked out of the room with him. He waited for me with his back against the wall. I just walked up to him. "What is it?"

"I'm sorry." I stayed quiet even though I wanted to hurt him so badly. Even if I wanted to hurt him, I couldn't. We had been so close. We're brothers. I couldn't do anything to hurt him. "I didn't want Lily to act like that. I wasn't expecting it. I just wanted her to stop talking to Mysia."

"Why's that?" I asked through gritted teeth.

"Lily has been non stop bothering me about things she shouldn't even care about. Mysia had been leading her on to talk to me and it's annoying. I needed her to stop so I pulled a forceful move. I used you and then got to Mysia and that was really wrong of me."

"Lily cares about you, a lot. She really wanted you to love her back."

"But the thing is, I don't love her. At all." I just stood still.

"So why did you marry her?"

"Let's not talk about that," he said looking away. "I'm just sorry of what happened." I just nodded and walked back into the room like nothing had happened. I sat down in the chair to get ready as I checked my phone. Rap Monster entered and let out a small sigh as he rested on the couch. I just watched him through the mirror. The only thing I could remember was when he said he didn't love her. I just let out a sigh.

"Oh, Jungkook, what's with the long face?" Jimin asked. I just looked up from my phone and ruined the hair style the hairdresser had done. She let out a huge breath as I let out a small laugh.

"I'm sorry." She just sighed again as I sat still once more for her to finish my hair. I had ignored Jimin's question because the hairdresser had to finish my hair.

"BTS, you're up," the manager said as we all looked up to see his face stick into the room. We all stood up and got ready. We put on our mics and walked out. Jimin and Taehyung cheered ahead of the rest of the group and ran to the stage. Rap Monster and Suga hyung took their time walking as I just followed behind the two cheery friends of mine. I adjusted my ear piece one more time before fixing my shirt. I then found a person running up to me. She handed me my phone and it was ringing. I just looked at the makeup artist noona and then at the phone. I finally grabbed the phone and answered without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?" I asked as I noticed Taehyung put the nametag over my neck. He tied it up and I just kept holding the phone to my ear.

"What are you doing?" The lady's voice made me smile widely. "How could you not wake me up, huh?"

"I didn't want to wake you. You need your rest and I'm about to do a practice on stage before we go live," I replied as I heard the manager yell out that we had a minute.

"Well, when you get back sometime, get some food. There's barely any in the house," Mysia said. I just let out a chuckle.

"I'll be home soon," I said. "I've got to go."