Trying

"You're my miss right, miss right~ you're my miss right, miss right," I started singing. I was sitting in front of a girl, no Mysia. I was singing to Mysia.

"Wow, oppa is the best at singing!" she cheered. She gave me a thumbs up and smiled. I chuckled and we started singing, 'Love Day'.

"Yah, Jungkook! Wake up!" Jimin said. I woke up and saw the members looking at me. "You were singing while sleeping, so we were thinking you were crazy," Rap Monster said.

"Crazy? I was singing?" I asked curiously.

"Yea," Jimin said. I got up and started to get dressed. Why was Mysia in my dream? Did we have a past together? Is that why she got upset about that ring? I've gotta find that ring.

"I'm leaving," I said.

"But breakfast..." Suga said.

"I've gotta find something I left at Lyn's house," I lied. I walked out and went to the water place.

"A ring in to water? Yes, we saw it and cleaned it. We actually found it on the cement," a woman said. She handed me the ring. I bowed and looked at it. It was the exact one. "Thank you," I smiled. I took the ring. I thought I threw it in the water. Who found the ring in the water? I'm very curious. I walked back to the woman, "Did you know who found it in the water?"

"No one is allowed in the water. Who could've gotten the ring? Mihane, I don't know," the woman said. I bowed and left. Who got the ring?! I went to Mysia's house, we have business to talk about.

I pressed the doorbell.

MYSIA'S POV

The doorbell rang and I looked on the screen to see who it is, "Who is it?"

"Open the door, it's Jungkook," Jungkook said.

I opened the door. Jungkook stepped inside and I closed the door. I finished tying my hair. I walked over to where Jungkook was. He started going upstairs. I ran after him and got in front of him, "You can't up here! This is trespassing!" I said. He chuckled and pulled me downstairs to the couch. He sat me down, "What's this ring to you? Do we have a past together?"

"The ring is from your fan, you're suppose to treasure it. We have a past together, but that can be saved for another time," I said. He looked angry and put his hands beside my neck, "Tell me."

"I can't," I said turning away.

"Why not?!" He retorted.

"You lost your memory, because you got beat up and rolled down the stairs. If you don't believe me, ask the doctor." He gave me the ring, "You can keep it, I don't want it." He ran upstairs to his room. I ran after him. "You're trespassing!!!" I yelled. He looked in his room and looked at me, "Who's room is this?"

"It's my lovers room, why?" I said softly.

"What's his name?"

"Can you just leave?! I don't want you to be here! Go away!" I yelled. He looked at me. I figured out that I was crying because of how much I missed seeing him. Even though we didn't talk much, I missed him being here. Jungkook came up to me and hugged me, "Mianhae. What happened to him?"

"He abandoned me." He started stroking my hair and I cried really hard at that moment. I hugged him tight. Then I figured out what I was doing, I pushed him away, "You should go."

JUNGKOOK'S POV

When she was crying, I felt like a soft part appeared. I hugged her and she started crying hard. I stroked her head and she held me tight. Then she pushed away, "You should leave." I had no clue why I hugged her. I just felt this spark flow through me and it felt different from Lyn. "Ok," I said softly. I walked out the door and she closed the door. She looked terrified. I went to the practice room and everyone was there. "Yah, Kookie, where were you?" Jimin asked.