Closure

"Get over here!" Mysia said as she pulled Jungkook to the front. They decided that going to the amusement park would be nice since he had a small break from work. The two were standing in line for the new roller coaster. Jungkook refused to go on because it had been a while since he had gone on one, but Mysia urged him to come with her. 

Jungkook sighed as Mysia cheered about the ride. "Aren't you excited, Kookie?" She playfully poked him and he just squirmed around. "Come on, get hyped!" 

"Mysia, calm down," he laughed as she shook her head. He was glad that she was enjoying her time. She kept poking him and he had to hold her hand. "You're too excited that you might faint on the ride." 

"I'm not going to," Mysia beamed as she looked at the long line ahead of them. He looked at her worried. The two haven't eaten lunch yet due to Mysia's excitement of riding each roller coaster. 

"Aren't you hungry, babe?" Jungkook asked. The girl looked at him. She hadn't thought about eating lunch due to the excitement of rides. "You don't want anything to eat?" 

"Maybe after this ride." She said as she turned back around. Her hand still in his as she jumped up and down. 

"I'm sorry, but are you Jeon Jungkook?" The latter turned around to face a girl who was really pretty. Mysia turned around at the same time and slightly pouted as she noticed fans starting to whisper.

"Yes, I am," Jungkook said. 

"Can I get a picture with you?" The pretty girl asked as she took out her phone. Jungkook let go of Mysia's hand and it made her pout even more. He raised up a peace sign as she snapped a photo. The line was moving and Mysia just sighed as she moved up by herself. Jungkook followed, but he was facing his fans. 

"Kookie~" Mysia whined as she grabbed his hand to drag him with her. He glanced at her and then looked away. 

- - - - - - -

"Are you mad?" Jungkook asked as he rested his head on his hand. They were eating at the hamburger place inside the amusement park. He watched her eat and when she didn't reply, he poked her cheeks full of food. "I can't ignore them." Mysia glared as she stuffed one more fry in her mouth. 

"What makes you ignore me?" She retorted as she kept eating. Jungkook chuckled as he noticed that she was jealous of all the fans that took his attention from her. 

"Hey, don't eat too fast." Mysia rolled her eyes and he couldn't help but laugh at her being cute. The two kept eating, but they were interrupted by a few fans. 

"Excuse me, can you take a picture with me?" A girl asked as she covered her cheeks with her phone. Jungkook nodded knowing that Mysia was there. "Thank you so much!" The girl rolled her eyes as she finished her burger and then took a bite out of Jungkook's. 

Once the latter was done taking pictures, he turned back to see Mysia pouting. He smiled as he noticed that there was a bite out his burger. He looked back up at his wife who was jealous. "It's written all over your face, babe," he said as he took a bite of his burger. "You're jealous." 

"Just eat." Mysia rolled he eyes as he just smiled at her. "I'm going to the restroom." She stood up and walked to the bathroom, which gave fans more of a chance to asked Jungkook for pictures. 

Mysia sighed as she fixed her hair in the mirror. She thought about her husband taking pictures with fans and giving out signatures. She then shook her head out of those thoughts. Why did she even care? It should've been something she was used to. Three girls walked into the bathroom as Mysia was fixing the powder on her face. The first girl giggled as she watched Mysia fix her makeup. The second one whispered and she could hear it all. Once Mysia finished her business, she was stopped by the three girls. "Do you need anything?" Mysia asked as she watched them corner her.