After Bad Things, Good things Come

My eyes widened as I was trying to think what was happening. I pushed him off, "Are you crazy?" Daniel chuckled and looked away from me.
"Yeah, I guess I am crazy." I wasn't expecting that answer, but I guess it was okay. He looked back at me and pushed me against the wall. This felt like what happened in Jeju a while ago. Those two creepy men gaining up on me. I had to say I was a bit paranoid. I struggled to break free, but he had a strong grip. His face was close to mine and I turned away from him. I hated this. Daniel touched wherever while I was trying to push him off of me. I didn't like this and I was getting scared. Tears threatened to fall.
"Get off of me," I cried. He didn't stop no matter how much I cried. "You're a jerk." Daniel looked up at me.
"I'm the jerk? Who comforted you when you felt rejected and alone?"
"You said you would treat me better. You're treating me like a toy." He stopped what he was doing and wiped my tears. I pushed his hand away. "Don't touch me, pervert." He gave me an evil look. I moved away from the wall and ran upstairs while screaming. I tried to close the door, but he opened it. I wanted Jungkook home. I was scared. This was happening again. He turned to me and pushed me onto my bed. "Get off!" I screamed. I kicked at him and he dodged most of them. Daniel hovered over me and I started screaming again to see if the neighbors would hear. He covered my mouth with a cloth.
"Shut up!" he yelled at me. I was crying at this time and was hoping Jungkook would come soon. He kept struggling most of the time than touching me.

After a while of fighting him, the door opened and Jungkook appeared. He looked at me and saw Daniel on top of me. Daniel looked at him and smiled, "You came."
"Get your hands off of her," Jungkook said.
"You can't tell me what to do. Mysia was liking it actually." I kicked Daniel in the spot rejecting what he was saying. He groaned in pain and then glared at me. Jungkook pulled him away from me and punched him. I took the cloth around my mouth off as I ran downstairs to get my phone. I examined it a bit and then called the police. I finished talking to the police and put my phone down. Daniel came running downstairs. I shrieked. I dodged him and saw Jungkook running after him.
The police came after all the crap and took Daniel away. Jungkook closed the door and sighed in relief. He walked towards me and gave me a big hug. I hugged back and started crying, "Where were you, jerk?"
"I was busy looking for sweets," he laughed, "I like chocolate." I hit him lightly as he pulled me closer to him. "I'm sorry I was late. Did he hurt you?" I nodded. "I wasn't planning on this happening to you again like when we went to Jeju. Are you okay?" I shook my head. Yeah, of course I was okay, I mean I almost got raped. He sighed, "I'll cook for dinner. You can just wait for the food."

I snuggled into my pillow as I was in a deep sleep. I didn't want to go to college today. I just wanted to sleep. I felt another body near me and my eyebrows furrowed. I looked up and Jungkook was sound asleep right next to me. I scooted closer to him as I pinched his nose. He moved a bit and turned around. I frowned a bit and rested my head on his shoulder. I poked his nose again finding it funny how he doesn't wake up easily. I kept poking him, until he pulled me into a bear hug. "You're annoying," he managed to say. I bit his arm and he pulled his arm away while wincing a bit. I sat up and poked him one last time. Jungkook caught my hand and bit it.
"Ow!" I said as I touched my bitten hand.
"That's your fault." I glared at him. I got off of the bed and went to the bathroom to get ready.

"Yoongi wants to know if you and Jungkook are going," Sarang said. I was looking ahead and saw someone looking nervously around. I furrowed my eyebrows and noticed who it was. "Mysia!" I jumped a bit and looked at Sarang. She gave me a look.
"I don't know, I'd have to ask the man who bit my hand this morning."
"Jungkook bit your hand?" I nodded. She laughed at me as she saw the faint mark on my hand. I glared at her. "Why did he bite your hand?"
"I poked him. He needed to wake him up."
"Who pokes their husband?"
"Who touches their husband's hair even when he tells you not to?" She stopped smiling and looked at me. I smiled back at her. We looked at the building ahead of us. I sighed, "Let's get this over with. I want ice cream." She nodded. We walked in the building and headed to the practice room. I opened the door and BTS paused. I smiled lightly. I moved so Sarang could be seen. "Hi," I said. Sarang waved silently. I sighed at her response and gave BTS a paper. "Sarang needs credit from a kpop group because she's married to a kpop man. It's for extra credit."
"Why didn't she say so?" Taehyung smiled widely. He took the paper and looked at it, "What am I doing?"
"Just sign the paper," she said nervously. Yoongi gave a straight face. She looked away. Jungkook walked up to me and saw my hand, "It still shows!" He ruffled my hair.
"Yoongi, why aren't you greeting her?" I asked out of curiosity. He walked away after signing the paper. I looked at Sarang and she frowned.

"What's with you and him?" I asked while I was ordering ice cream with the money Jungkook gave me before we left.
"He's just busy so it's awkward."
"Thank you," I said as I grabbed my ice cream and started eating it happily. "Break the awkwardness. You're good at that."
"Not towards him."
"Why so many problems in life?" I whined. She shrugged along with me.
"I've gotta go, sorry."
"Nah, it's good. Bye, be safe!" I waved to her as she left. I started walking around and being bored. "No one to talk to~" I sang. I sat down on a bench and saw Lyn walking around. She looked like she was running away from someone. Then I saw paparazzi. I laughed evily to myself, "You deserve it."
"Who are you looking at?" someone whispered. I jumped and Jungkook smiled. My ice cream fell on the ground.
"You're paying for that!" I commanded, "I wasn't finished with it yet! Wait, why are you here?"
"We were let off of work today. Where's Sarang?"
"She's doing something so she left me."
"Is she? Let's go get that ice cream before you get anymore annoying."
"You're so mean, but I'll let that one go because I like ice cream." He nodded as I followed behind him. We were walking and then Lyn ran into me. I fell with my butt hitting concrete.
"Ow."
"Are you okay?" Lyn asked. She helped me up and then she looked up at me and paused, "I'm sorry I'm doing this to you." She pushed me and I fell again onto her paparazzi. I winced again and watched her walk away. "Yah, get off of me!" a person said. Jungkook helped me up and I brushed myself off.
"I'm sorry-" I started.
"I don't care! We're very busy!" the person snapped.
"Who are you to talk to a lady like that?" Jungkook asked. The guy looked at Jungkook and gasped. I blankly looked at Jungkook.
"I'm very sorry! I didn't know that you were Jungkook's-"
"It's fine. You should get going now." I walked into the ice cream shop and Jungkook followed me. I sat a table and it hurt when I sat down. "Ow."
"Does your butt hurt?"
"Yeah. I got pushed to the ground twice."
"Here's your ice cream." I smiled as I grabbed the ice cream. I started to eat the ice cream as he took a picture of me.
"Yah."
"You're too cute." I just kept eating my ice cream ignoring him. He kept taking pictures.
"Stop taking pictures!" I said. I covered the camera.
"But look you look cute eating ice cream." He showed me a picture of me just now. I put the phone on the table.
"I don't like it."
"It's cute."
"Shut up."
--------------------------------
Many of you guys have been waiting so thank you!❤❤❤ I hope you like it. It was meh so sorry.