𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑

1st person POV: you

I still feel so bad for leaving that poor deer behind in the road, he had the most beautiful, yet forlorn eyes I had ever seen. "I just need to move on and hurry towards my friend's house, I'm so tired, I just want this night to be over"

...1 hour later...

2nd person POV

"Stella I missed you!!" you scream, delighted to see her. 

"Y/N, it's been so long! How are you?!" Stella says as she looks up at you. It had been a long time since you had seen her in person. The last time was probably high school. 

She had grown her chocolate brown hair out to her waist, and she had changed her aesthetic once again. Her accent had a lilt of southern, just like I remembered it. 

"I'm doing amazing Stella! Just a little tired. Did you change your style again? I thought you were cottage coring it up?" You both laugh at each other. 

"I knowwww, but it just wasn't doing it for me. I needed something dark and angstier. So I went for dark academia this time."

"Well, you do need something to express all that angst into, seeing as it can't fit into your body." You tease. 

"HEYY that's not fair, I'm only 5'4". It's the national height average."

"That's why I am so amazing, because I'm above all the averages." You smiled down at her from your 5'10" stature. You both fell into giggles and start telling each other jokes while bringing in your overnight bag, seeing as you would only be staying to sleep. 

While you are walking into the house, you see a shadow in the corner of your eye, running towards the bushes. "Did you see that??" you whisper to Stella. "No, I didn't see anything. I think you are overly tired. You must be seeing things." 

"Yeah I'm probably just tired, but you will never believe what happened tonight Stella." You then proceed to tell her about the magnificent deer that you had hit with your car. 

"If it was only a small cut, then the deer should be better by tomorrow. But that deer sounded strange, I have never heard of one that color." Stella sat, processing the story. "I know, but I still feel so bad." 

"It's fine! I think the deer is tough enough. Let's get you to bed now, because you still need to get to the house and I don't want a crying mess from you in the morning." Stella giggles. 

You finally climb into bed and as soon as your head hits the pillow, you are completely asleep. The last thing on your mind was that sad, yet beautiful deer. 

Writers note

Hey guys! This is rein :) If you have any feedback or suggestions about what I should do with the story, feel free to comment about them! I want to make this story as good as possible. Thank you ♥