𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓

Little disclaimer! I will be creating a demon form for Y/N, just because I have one in mind. But feel free to change it. 

Y/N POV

I fell through the portal that I created, clutching my injured cheek. But suddenly I didn't feel them anymore, they were just gone. I opened my wings gliding through the darkness of the portal. There was an opening ahead. 

I was just happy that I had gotten away from Alastor. Who knows what he would have done to me. I flew through the exit of the portal. This entire world was red. I looked up into the red sky, seeing a glowing pentagram. "Ah," I thought to myself. "This is Hell."

I glided into a small back alleyway, trying to get my bearings. I looked down at my hands. My fingers were long and slender. I had very milky white skin. I could feel my hair surrounding my new form. It was long white hair, strikingly contrasting to my dark wings.  

I knew that I was taller than I was up on earth. "Woah this is crazy." I breathed. My voice even sounded a bit different

Even though I was admiring my new form, all I could think about was Alastor. He might be hunting me, and I needed to find a place to hide. I decided it would be best to get rid of my wings for now. My clothes were still bloody near the places he had bit and scratched me.

I walked out of the back alley, drinking in my surroundings. A hand grabbed my arm. "Hhey ssweetie, let's get out of herrre togettthher." I swung my fist around, connecting with a nose. A lizard demon dropped onto the ground, holding his spurting nose. He smelled like liquor.  I turned into my shadow form so I could walk around without being harassed. 

I snuck around the walls on the sides of the street. I stopped in front of a window display of TVs. There was an ad playing between shows. "Do you want to be redeemed and go to Heaven? Come check into the happy hotel! The Princess of Hell is here to help!" 

The demons around me scoffed. This obviously wasn't a popular idea among the locals, but I knew I needed to talk to the princess. I found a leaflet for the hotel on a nearby hotel and followed the directions. 

--------- 1 hour later----------

I finally arrived at the hotel and turned back into my demon form, with my wings still hidden. While observing the hotel, I realized it said "Hazbin Hotel." I thought it was the Happy Hotel?

I knocked on the door timidly. It opened and I was greeted with a huge smiling face. "Welcome to the Happy Hotel for rehabilitating sinners! Are you here to check in?"

I smiled at her. "Yes, I think I am checking in. Are you the princess? I have an urgent matter that I need to speak to about."

"Oh sorry I forgot to introduce myself I was so excited! I'm Charlotte the princess of Hell, but you can call me Charlie!" 

"I'm glad I found you. This is very important. Can I speak to you about it in private?"

"Of course!"

I followed her into the hotel. Just like the rest of Hell, the interior was very red. She led me to a back room guestering for me to sit down at the front of the desk. There was a large window behind Charlie's seat. The room was filled with bookshelves A girl walked in after us. She reached out and shook my hand.

"Hi, I'm Vaggie, Charlie's girlfriend. Welcome to the hotel."

She was very pretty. Her hair covered an exed out eye. Her appearance reminded me of a moth.

"Hello, I'm..." I hesistated. "Here's the thing." I stepped back and closed the door so we could have some privacy. "You are both the owners of this hotel correct?"