𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟔

Y/N POV

I was furious as I got ready to leave. I called in the imps. I needed a lot of help for this takedown.

The dial-up sound rang for a few seconds then millie picked up. "Hello! This is I.M.P or the Immediate Murder Professional! How may I help you?"  I could hear yelling in the background.

"Millie, this is y/n. I need your guy's help." Immediately, the noise in the background was silent. 

"What's the task miss?"

"We are taking down Valentino. Today. I need information on where he is immediately. We will meet you at the main part of his territory." I heard her talking to other people and someone barking orders in the back. "Grab your weapons, cause this is gonna get messy."

"Will do y/n!"

I was furious. He had hurt Angel. Apparently, he had been doing so for a long time now. And to numerous other people.

Angel didn't only have one bruise on his neck. They were all over his back and arms. It reminded me of when I had tried to hide my bruises. When I kept trying to come up with excuses for why Jared kept hurting me. 

I wanted to hurt Valentino in the worst way possible. I would start with his main corporations, his bodyguards, and then himself. I turned around from the phone and was found with Alastor in front of me. He reached into my arms and grabbed the black hood. He swung it around and tied it around my neck. 

"Are you ready my dear?" 

I looked up at him and smirked, "I'm ready."

We shifted to a back alley just off of the main road. From below the buildings, I could see the vast skyscrapers around us. They wouldn't be skyscrapers for very long. I could feel my braid flowing slightly in the wind. "What is your plan? Do you want me to do anything specific?" Alastor said in a calm voice.

"Let's work together to take those buildings down. I want them to make as big of a mess as possible. I want Valentino to see his empire fall." I turned and looked towards him. "Working together will also intimidate him. So let's just watch each other's backs. Sound good?"

"Wonderful, my dear." I could tell he was excited to start the destruction, but I needed intel on where Valentino was. Almost as if on cue, I heard a group walking down the alley. 

The imps walked down the alley. Moxxie had a sniper in hand, while Blitz had a rocket launcher. Millie had multiple knives strapped to her belt and probably many other weapons hidden on her person. Strangely, Loona wasn't with them. 

They looked nervous that Al was behind me. I reassured them, "We figured it would be smart to work together on this." Blitz had a crazy smile on his face as Moxxie stepped forward. 

"Valentino is in the restaurant across the street from the porn studios building. Loona is on the next roof over doing surveillance." He handed me and Al earpieces. "These are so we can keep in touch, an--" 

"What do I get to blow up first?" Blitz interrupted. I ignored his comment and started talking with Moxxie and Millie about the plan. 

"I want you guys to take out as many thugs as you can. They are only going to be a nuisance while we take down the skyscrapers. Make sure to stay out of the way so you don't get hurt." 

I looked up at Blitz, "and you can blow up the bottom of the porn studios." He had a satisfied smile on his face. 

"Do not take out Valentino. Al and I will do that. I want him to see his empire fall. As soon as you take all of the thugs out, feel free to get out of here. Got it?"