𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟑

Y/N POV

"a-about me?"

"Well, not specifically about you, but about the prophecy. I wanted you to learn more about it, so I found this for you."

I was so surprised that there was actually enough research, about me no less, to put it into a book. "Wow." I didn't have any more words. I carefully opened up the hardcover, the black ink meeting my eyes. "The Dark Angel; a prophecy"

"Everyone has heard about the prophecy, kind of like the fairytales up on earth, but I had never sat down and read it. I'm actually surprised I found it."

I looked up at him and held the book close to my chest. "Thanks Al, I really appreciate you finding this for me." I smiled up at him.

"Of course, my dear." 

I hesitated but spoke my mind, "Do you want to read it with me? I'm kinda nervous about it."

 "I would love to stay  here with you, but I have some business to attend to."

Al left the room and I sat down on the little couch in front of the fireplace and held the book in my hands. I had the cover open but didn't have the courage to turn the page. What if the prophecy was worse than I thought it would be? 

I pulled out my phone and decided to try and find Angel's number. I just needed to read it with someone. I searched the internet and found a number, one that I assumed was his business line. I called and heard someone pick up. "Hello, this is Angel Dust, how may I  help you?" He said it a seductive voice which just made me laugh.

"Wow, getting right down to business are we?" I smiled as I talked through the phone.

"Y/n? Is that you? I'm so sorry!" I heard him laughing really hard through the speaker.

"I didn't have your number, so I looked up your business one. That might have been a slight mistake on my part." 

He was laughing so hard that I couldn't make out any words. I giggled at his laughing, "Hey, I'm coming over rn. I can't understand you through the phone." I laughed and hung up the phone. I shifted to his room at the hotel with the book in my hands. I appeared in his room, he was rolling in laughter on the bed. I could finally understand him through his laughter, "S-sorry I used that tone with you! My 'clients' enjoy it!"

"It's fine Angel" I smiled and realized how much I missed Angel. I looked around the room and found a small dog bed on the floor. "Wait. Did you get a pet and not tell me?!" 

He sat up from the bed with a guilty look on his face. "Maybe??" I heard little footsteps running across the floor and I looked under Angel's bed. A little pink pig came running at me from under the bed. It jumped onto my chest and I fell over in surprise. I looked up and saw two big brown eyes staring at me. 

"Oh my gosh! Look at how cute he is!" He had pink and brown spots on his back and a curly devil tail. He had two brown spikes sticking out of the top of his head. "We even have matching horns!" I sat up and held the small pig in my arms.

Angel leaned over the side of the bed and rested his head in his hand and looked down at me cuddling with the pig. "His name is fat nuggets." The pig jumped from my arms and landed on Angels head. He cuddled into Angel's fluffy hair. "Isn't he the cutest thing!"

I giggled and looked at Angel. "You are both perfect for each other!" I smiled warmly, but then remembered what I came here for. I picked up the book from where I dropped it on the ground. "I wanted to show you something." I sat on the end of the bed and felt Angel come up from behind me. 

"A book? Why would you want to show me a book?"

I opened the front cover and I could almost hear the cogs clicking in his brain, "ohhh. This is a book with the real prophecy?"