𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟓

Y/N's POV

"Ubel? I've never heard of that name before."

"It was an old name on my family tree. It's German for 'shadow'."

His shadow looked at Alastor with what I thought was a smug look on his face. Ubel crossed his dark arms and turned away from Alastor, no doubt giving him an earful in his mind. He looked up with a slightly annoyed look on his face. 

"You got what you wanted, no need to still be mad." Ubel looked away from him, smiled at me, and walked back to Ena. Ena looked at me and pointed to the book in my hands. She gave me a knowing smile, entwined he hands with Ubel and they both disappeared.

I rolled my eyes and looked at Al. "Why aren't you very nice to him?"

He laughed, "I'm the Radio Demon dear, and you would have no idea how annoying he gets after being your head for this long." I giggled and scooted closer to him on the couch, opening the book back up again. 

I decided to move away from the conversation, he probably wouldn't apologize to them. "Here's what I was looking at." I held the page I was looking at up to his face. 

"I could control someone's mind.....with my music."

A look of shock flashed across his eyes and his smile stretched a little too wide for it to be happy. "Darling...I think you should take a break from this. You just went through something that reopened some terrible wounds." 

"I'll be fine. The sooner we can finish off the overlords, the sooner we can relax." I went back to flipping the pages until he grabbed the book out of my hand. 

"I must insist this time."

I reached up to grab the book but he twisted out of my way. "I've already healed myself Alastor. There's nothing left to do."

"You can heal yourself physically, but not the mental distress that they put you under."

I stared at him, fury filling my chest. I took a deep breath trying to control myself because I didn't want to hurt him. "I may not be as powerful as you right now, but you have no right to stop me. You have no idea what I have gone through." I tore the small black book from his hands. 

His eyes flashed with an unknown emotion, but it didn't faze me. "I love you Alastor. But I deal with my problems on my own." 

I walked out of the room without waiting for a reaction. Alastor and I had to be separated for a time, he would stop me and I was going to get rid of the evil that plagued Hell. I could do what Charlie could, at a much faster rate. 

It was time to finally go back to the old mansion, where this whole adventure first started. 

Alastor's POV

I stood there in shock as I heard the door slam behind me. That is not at all how I thought that situation would've gone. 

I sat down on the couch in the room, my hand resting on my mouth. I was worried about her. Deeply worried. Her aura had changed from the last time I had seen her. It was now almost completely black, little to no more purple. 

Had I twisted her? I saw little to no more of the woman I had first met.

I thought this was what I had wanted, someone to take over Hell with. Using the most powerful of demons. But this is what I had led it to. 

A/N:

Hello ladies and gentlemen! It has been quite a while, hasn't it? Lots of twists and turns I guess. And I ended up republishing it. But I'm gonna be honest, I have absolutely no idea how to end this story. It has been so long since I wrote it that I feel like I've lost what this is about. But I want to keep writing and maybe finish it. Soooooo feel free to leave ideas or something...or about what you'd like to happen. Love you all and thank you so much for the recent support on this project. I never thought I'd get something like it. <3