School

"This is exactly why you call!" You stressed, you hand rubbing your forehead.

"I thought we made it clear that I was going to be picking you both up from now on." Edward said, in a sort of pouting way.

"Y/N, you don't believe this bozo, do you? Come on, I'm not going back to La Push without making sure you make it to school safely." Jacob says, patting the seat behind him.

My eyes darted between the both before Bella came and stood next to me.

"What's going on?" She asked quietly. I didn't answer her because I was getting pretty angry.

"Okay, but what happened to Bella's truck? Bella can drive perfectly fine, in her perfectly fine truck. You'd know that, wouldn't you Jacob? And so would you, Edward! I have no problem with you guys carpooling us, but at least let us consent first! At least let me consent first! For God's sake, neither of you have any weird witchy privilege because of anything. Both of you can go do whatever because I'm driving me and Bella to school, whether you like it or not. God."

I stomped over to Bella's truck, and she followed behind me closely, getting in the passengers seat.

I turned the key hard, and the truck roared to life. Then it died down and was silent. That didn't usually happen.

I turned it again, and the same thing happened.

"No, come on-" I pulled the key out and pushed it back in, turning it once again, and this time it didn't even roar.

Both Jacob and Edward were still in the driveway, watching me struggle to start the truck.

All at once, my frustration gave out and I just faceplate on the steering wheel, causing for it to honk for an elongated amount of time.

"Come on, Y/N, get up. Stop honking the horn and except defeat."

I heard Jacob yell from outside of the vehicle.

"Shut your mouth, doghead!" I shouted back as I raised my head from the steering wheel.

"You go ride with Edward, Bella. I'll go with Jacob."

Bella nodded and got out of the car and into Edward's.

Edward rolled down the window and looked at me.

"I can't let you go with him, Y/N. He literally kidnapped you last time!"

I didn't have enough energy to respond to Edward and just got on the back of Jacob's motorcycle.

"Sorry, 'Wardo." You yelled, as Jacob drove off.

As we got further from the house, I could just feel Jacob's smile of victory.

"You better bask in your win now, because it's not gonna happen. You just got lucky this time." I said grudgingly to him. Even through he didn't respond, I knew he heard me.

I arrived at school, but today not as many heads were raised. I guess they were just used to the endless antics of the Swan and Cullen family.

A few minutes later, Edward and Bella appeared. Usually, I wouldn't want to wait for them, but this time was an exception just because I wanted to make sure that nothing went wrong somehow.

Bella immideatly ran to my side and we continued to walk to our first class.

●●●

"What did you do to her, man? She's really ticked." Emmett whispered to Edward with a small laugh.

Edward didn't respond, but Alice did.

"He didn't call before going to pick up her and Bella and Jacob Black showed up to pick Y/N up too."

Emmett laughed at the expense of Edward.

"It sounds like something Edward would do." Rosalie said, pushing around her food on her plate.

"Oh, that's enough put of you three." Edward muttered, clearly frustrated with himself and them.

"You didn't let her down, Edward." Jasper said with a small kind smile.

"You see? Jasper is the only respectful one here!" Edward exclaimed.

"Oh, stop pouting, Edward. It's all in good fun." Rosalie said, allowing even herself to crack a small giggle.

"Okay, okay. Maybe it was a little stupid of me."

"Aw, stupid's a strong word, Edward!" Alice said, putting one of her hands on Edward's shoulder as a sort of comfort, "let's go with not thinking clearly in the moment." And that seemed to crack Alice up, because she let a burst of laughter escape her mouth.

The Cullen family had a good laugh about Edward thinking he's the main character, and then moved on.

●●●

"Another week, out the window!" I sighed, leaving the gym with Bella.

"Yeah, well the week hasn't fully ended yet." Bella responds.

"Right. Baseball, I almost forgot! I'm sure it'll be fun, even though I'm probably gonna suck."

"Yeah, you're not alone." Bella laughed.

"I think we've endured enough drama for the week, so let's just go home, ey?" I asked.

"Sounds wonderful. Edward should be able to bring us home, since, we don't have the truck."

"Right." I forgot about not having a personal ride home. Suddenly, Edward appeared beside us.

"You guys wanna go home?" He asked.

"Yeah, that would be nice." I said, with a small sigh of relief.

"Okay, sure." He responded and smiled at me and Bella.