-Introduction-

KEY—

Y/N = Your Name

L/N = Last Name

H/T = Home Town

E/C = Eye color

H/L = Hair Length

H/C = Hair Color

M/N = Mother's name

F/N = Father's name

NOTES—
01. Most Characters (exept you) are made by Stephenie Meyer

02. she moves there the same time as Bella and Jacob became a wolf earlier.

03.PLEASE DONT BE A QUIET READER I LOVE GETTING COMMENTS

04. none of the couples are together!! (rosalie and emmett, carlisle and esme, etc.)

05. also, if you are POC- the story says that you are Bella's cousin, but if that's hard for you to imagine, here are some notes that may help:
it's never specified how you are Bella's cousin, so like if Charlie's sibling married a POC person and then birthed you. or you can even imagine that you are adopted or that charlie's sibling was adopted. sorry for not clearing this up earlier!

06. the first six or so chapters are.. not very well written. but they're short, and all together only add up to about 2000 words. once you get through them and reach the a/n, you'll see that the story starts to get much better. and please let me know if you have any more questions

07. okay, finally addressing the outfit situation in the first chapter! when your little thumbs move to switch the page in a moment, you will be met with an especially ugly outfit that i picked out two some odd years ago. ignore it, god, please. believe me, i know it's not adaptable to everyone's taste!! personally i don't like outfits (other than dresses) in books because it's your personal style. please, just forget the outfit!!

08. IMPORTANT!! if you want to know who the love intrests will be, check the endings chapters which list the main ones. which means, yes, female love interests. i've encountered a few homophobic people on here so id you are please dni!

BACKGROUND—
01. Though (I believe) very briefly mentioned in Breaking Dawn, later on in this story enchantresses and sorcerers are a thing.

02. You and Bella are cousins

03. You were closer to Jake then she was (because you used to live in Forks)