Confusion

Jacob started stuttering nothings as he had trouble holding himself up.

"Jacob?" Bella asked as he didn't even look at her.

Suddenly Edward was at our side and Jacob's gaze left me and moved to him.

"Bella, leave." Edward muttered as Bella had no hesitation in turning on her heels and leaving.

"What are you doing here, mutt?" Edward asked Jacob. Jacob let out a low growl from the back of his throught as I stood there, confused and dazed.

Jacob looked over at me and so did Edward.

"Guys?" I asked, getting in between them.

"Stay away from her." Edward said, pulling me in his direction.

"You know I can't do that." Jacob spat, grabbing me back.

"You didn't even give her a choice!" Edward exclaimed, again pulling my arm back.

"I didn't even have a choice!" Jacob exclaimed, stepping closer to Edward, so I was scrunched between them.

I was extremely puzzled by what was happening.

Edward looked at me. "Y/N, Your coming with me." Edward said. "I'll explain at the house." He said, still narrowing his eyes on Jacob.

Before Jacob could object, Edward was pulling me towards his car.

Jacob was frozen, getting further by the second. I decided I would give in to my kidnapper and follow him.

---------------------------

Me and the Cullens pulled into a big, white mansion that was no far from beautiful.

Gorgeous and rich..

I thought and I heard Edward chuckle in the front seat. They were all eerily quiet and it scared me a little.

We all unloaded out of the car and I followed Edward to the door. Edward opened the door and I followed him in.

We were met with two people. Dr. Cullen and his wife. They both looked at Edward and me with curious eyes.

Edwards mouth moved so quickly it sounded like a buzz. Dr. Cullen nodded and looked at me.

Then Edward introduced me. "Carlisle, Esme, This is Y/N. Y/N, this is Carlisle and Esme."

"Hello Y/N." Carlisle said. He was so formal. All the time- even at his own house.

I smiled weakly. "Hi Doctor Cullen." I mustered.

"Please, call me Carlisle." He said, and suddenly he was in front of me, reaching to shake my hand.

Omgomgomgomg ok these people are definitely not human.

Edward looked at me and held my hand. His hand was.. cold. And hard. It felt like ice almost.

"Let's take a seat." Carlisle said, leading me and Edward into the living room with Esme close behind.

We sat down on the couch and suddenly the whole Cullen family was there.

"So.. Y/N.. do you know what me and my family are?" Carlisle asked me. I shook my head no and I heard Emmett from the back of the room.

"Cold ones!"

"Leeches." Rosalie added.

"Blood-Suckers?" Alice said.

"Bats?" Jasper asked as he chuckled to himself before Esme clarified.

"Vampires."

Word Count: 490