Forks

I got off of the plane to see my cousin, Bella and my Uncle Charlie waiting for me.

I rushed over to her before embracing her in a tight hug.

"Hey Bestie!" I exclaimed as I kissed her cheek.

In return she just laughed lightly before looking up to Charlie.

"Hi Uncle Charlie!" I said, hugging him as well.

"We're happy to see you, Y/N. Especially Bella," He said, kind of nudging her. "She's been kind of lonely here in Forks." He sighed while Bella mumbled something under her breath.

What was up with her? She seemed kind of sad. I didn't, I don't know how to make her feel better

~time skip~

I woke up to my stupid alarm clock. I groaned before slamming it. I buried my head in my pillow befor convincing myself to get the heck up.

I jumped out of bed and looked through my unpacked suitcases. I had checked the forecast. A "boiling" 60 degrees. I was normally a cold person, so I went with a little something like this.

(Picture not by me)

(Picture not by me)

I brushed my H/C hair out and let it hang on the sides of my face. I then checked to see if Bella was awake. She was mumbling something...

"Jessica!" Bella exclaimed before opening her eyes slowly.

I shot out of the doorway and into the bathroom. I washed my face and brushed my teeth.

I was gonna ride with Bella, so I had to wait for her to get up. Y'know, maybe me and Jake could fix up a bike for me.

That reminded me. Jake! I wonder when I'm gonna see him. I wonder if Bella had seen him yet.

Though I hadn't seen Jacob in a long time, I had still stayed in touch. Y'know.. birthday and Christmas presents back and forth with the occasional letter.

I got out of the bathroom and checked on Bella. She was dressed, thank goodness. I smiled at her warmly.
"You look nice!" I complimented her.

She looked at me and smiled.
My mind dwelled on only one question though.
"Hey, Bells?" I asked, looking her in the eyes.

She looked back.

"Yes?"

"Have you seen Jacob Black at all?"

"Oh- uh yeah.. actually I'm pretty sure he's coming over to watch the game with Billy today."

This exited me. Like really. I hadn't seen him in so long! I smiled wide and me and Bella left to go to school.

~time skip part 2~

My morning classes went by fine. I had met some of Bella's friends, actually. Only Angela and Jessica though.

I had trig first period, and then Science. After Science was my free period, and then lunch.

I walked into the cafeteria and suddenly all eyes were on me.

"Who is she?"

Word Count: 471