Graduation

"Hi. Um.. Riley, right? Thanks for saving me back there." I thank him, unusually fidgety.

"Yeah, well, I figured since I don't really have a meaning in life anymore I'd stay here with the Cullens for a little while."

"Oh, that's cool. I'll see more of you, then?"

"Yes, yes you will." Riley's smirk is suggestive, but I brush it off, because Rosalie comes over.

"Riley, if you would excuse us for a moment?" Rosalie asks.

"Yes, of course." Riley sends one last smile my way before retreating.

"Ugh, he so likes you." Rosalie mutters as she drags me inside.

"Likes me? We just met!"

"Yeah, tell that to Edward. And Jacob. And Paul. And Leah, God I can't stand that girl!"

"Wait, what do you mean?" I ask, and we begin going up the stairs.

"Nothing, just follow me."

"Where are we going, Rosalie?"

"Well, I realized that you've never seen my room. So I want to show you."

"Oh, Rosalie, you don't have to-"

And at this moment she stops, opening up the door for me. The room is modern like the rest of the house, the walls still glass. Yet, it's so different from everyone else's.

Edward's has piled of books and music because he's an edgelord but Rosalie just has a little bit of everything.

There's a couch, and before the couch is a table that is infested with papers and opened and closed books.

There are mirrors all around the room, near her desk, her couch, and everywhere.

On top of that, there is a desk in the corner. There are shelves that carry vinyls and unorganized books and I can't help but just stand and look around at it in awe.

"It's not much, but I thought since you've never seen up here you might want to."

"I like it." I assure her.

She closes the door.

"Okay, now we'll talk about what I really brought you up here for."

I take a seat on the sofa.

"What?"

"I don't like him."

"Him?"

"Him."

"You're starting to sound like Edward."

Rosalie takes a seat next to me, sighing in exasperation.

"Riley. He's up to something."

"Rosalie-"

"No! I've been up to something before, I know what it looks like when someone else is."

"Rosalie, he saved me."

"Yes! He saved you because he wants to get on your good side to get on our good side and manipulate us all!"

"Rosalie, I understand, but I think you're overreacting." I try to reason with her.

"No! You've got to listen to me, Y/N-"

Just then, there is a knock on Rosalie's door. Riley opens it, smiling sheepishly.

"Sorry if I'm interrupting anything, it's just that me and Emily cooked some food for the Pack and Bella and you, and I figured you might want some."

"Oh, um, yeah, actually." I'm actually really starving. I get up and rush past Riley, going down the stairs to whatever food awaits me.