Callum

Khaleesi:

Three years later

"Can I kill him yet" I mutter into the ear piece

"Keep that gun away from him until I give you the signal"

I was inside of the office the boss here is really annoying, all he does is talk about how hot I look is skinny Jeans, really? So immature. Well he was until I pointed a gun at his head and he started to bribe me like 1 million do you really think I'll fall for that?

"permission granted" I hear the boss mumble.

"How does it feel to have these pair of eyes the last pair you'll ever see?" I ask refuring to my purple eyes.

"Wha-" before he can finish I shoot him through the arm purposely and he yells in pain I smile in satisfaction. Take that you fucking moron

"quit torturing the guys and kill him already" I hear Zeke say from the door.

I fake a sad face "but he was messing with our cocaine shipments" I say he rolls his eyes at me and then I turn around and shoot the guy in the chest and stride away.

I hear a loud gunshot and a shout coming from Diego.

I run towards the large weapon room and see our boss laying on the floor shot in the forehead, he was lying in his pool of blood. Never liked him anyway. He's taken my entire life away from me, well not just him my dreadful mother as well but we don't talk about her anymore.

"Come on we gotta go" I say knowing this organization they can apear with reinforcements at any time.

"what about boss?" Says Deigo looking at his uncle in despair. Is he crying right now?

"Zeke and Dominic will carry him to the truck, let's go!"

They do as planned but Diego still looks lost. "There's nothing else we can do" I try to say it with empathy but it just comes out as annoyed. "now let's go" I say and rush to exit of the building with the rest of the crew following not far behind.

We climb into the trucks waiting outside "drive"

[<><><>] [<><><>]

We were currently having a meating about what to do now the boss is gone, I sit crossed legged on the couch of one of our many living rooms.

I've lived in this mansion with the crew and boss for 4 years and I still get lost sometimes.

I've never realised how much I've been waiting for this to happen. A new boss. One that didn't treat like a fucking pawn in his game... hopefully. I wouldn't let him. I will leave this place soon I'll go to africa maybe america, but far from Italy. Someday.

"Italian boss' sons always take over after their death" explains Diego.

"I called him earlier, says hes on his way" adds Zeke. I nod and so does Mateo. It was a small circle meeting so not many people were here.

"Here's all you need to know he's eighteen and he's been trained since he started to walk, respect him, protect him with your life, and believe me when I say don't fuck with him.

I heard stories about Callum Tedros' son everyone in the industry said he disappeared a few years ago left to America to take care of one of their many headquarters there where he trains everyday being the rightful hier to the reveras line. Although I heard he has an older brother that doesn't care much for the family business.

I left the meeting and walked back to my bedroom, to get ready for bed after the long day.

remove my boots and my clothes and step into the shower since I dont have a bathroom in my room I use the one facing my bedroom directly. Annoys me how every time I get out of the shower all three of Zeke, Deigo, and Mateo start staring, smirking, whistling, you name it. bacically anything a dickhead would do to flirt.