Newbies

Callum:

It's the little things that I like about her, the way she smiles when shes happy, the way she feels in my arms, the way she talks when shes determined, the person she makes me when I'm around her. The truth is I never wanted her to come train with me because I was afraid she'd see the person I am when I'm not with her.

We drove off to work, our mafia chose a low profile location, as to not be spied on, it was a big concrete building, with very few window, after a few hand scans we finally got into the big room, annoying kids all over it, talking. as soon as I walked in they stopped talking and turned their attention to us.

Khaleesi:

"Alright new recruits official training starts now, were seeking to find your specialty but first let's see how good you are at aiming." Callum says and leads them to the shooting area.

Each of them got handed a gun and they started shooting at the bodies in front of them. I shook my head in disappointment as each of them missed.

"No, we're not going to work with that" I said to Callum who nodded in agreement.

"I'll go see what I can do " I said and walked over to someone to help.

"Here, aim higher" I say helping him lift the gun slightly up. He nodded and went to shoot again. This time not as bad.

I walked over to a girl beside him who also had a problem with aiming.

"Too high" I say to her, she slowly lowers her aim and practised again.

I walk down the lines of newbies, examining their techniques.

"Use two hands" I say to one and they oblige.

As I was scanning the room I noticed a girl, specifically Callum's sister. She's training?

I make my way to her.

"You should work on your aim if you're gonna be hunting Vampires" I joke and she turns to me hapilly, hugging me. I quickly return it with a laugh.

"Who are you and what have you done with Talia?" Callum jokes from behind us, we both turn our attention to him.

"Great job training the newbies by the way" he says and raps his arm around me pecking my lips. Talia gags, and Callum glares at her, she just rolls her eyes at him.

"Aright everyone, gather around here next we'll be knife throwing." Callum announced, half of them ignored him. Rude.

"Did I not make myself clear" he roared and everyone placed their guns down quickly turning to gather around near him.

"This is where you'll be throwing knifes, line up here. Strait line, no chit chatting." He snapped I could tell hes got into a bad mood because of what happened.

Although they were 16 they had manners of 6 year olds, unperfesional, talkative, and annoying.

They all obliged lining up into a strait line they were quiet, as told I smiled in satisfaction. We can work with this.

I picked up a blade, it was sharp, and thin just the way I liked it.

"Alright, all I expect from you today is to make the board, I dont expect a bullseye" I rolled my eyes at them. They all looked like they were getting bored already from the talking.

"Focus" I snapped and they all turned their attention to me I looked at Callum who was sitting on a chair with his arms crossed.

"Throw the blade when your hand is half way extended" I explained "hold onto the blade like this, and throw" I throw the blade making a perfect bullseye.

"Start throwing" I say making my way towards Callum.

We both sat watching as most of them couldn't even make the fucking board, let alone a bullseye.

I sat on one of his thighs and wrapped my arms around his neck, I smiled at him hoping to ease his tention.

"I like you like this" he smirked.

"Really?"

"Mhm, it's super sexy" he gave me a kiss.

"we've been so busy lately, I miss seeing you naked" he whispered in my ear immediatly turning me on.

"I miss you too" I reply staring into his eyes.

*-*-*-*-*

When we finally arrived home, we walked inside and up the stairs I went to my bedroom to check on chanel.

My door was slightly open. I looked inside and there was Diego with Chanel he was rubbing the back of her ears as she purred with delight.

"What are you doing in my room" I ask

"Oh, I heard Chanel meowing from inside so I came in to check up on her, I fed her too." He said getting up.

"Looks like she taken a liking of you" I laughed, he nodded in agreement as she stares at the two of us.

"Well I'm heading out" he said.

"Ok, see ya" I went and picked up Chanel and examined her body, I like to pick her up like shes a baby and rub her fury tummy.

So that's what I was doing. Until Callum walked in.

"Hey I was meaning to talk to you about something" he said grabbing my attention, I stopped rubbing Chanel, and walked to sit on my bed where he was seated. He looked a bit exited and nervous at the same time.

I raised my eyebrows at him so that he could say something.

"I was wondering if you.. wanted to um- maybe move in together" he asks "I'd like to have more privacy than this place" he says looking around "plus we can finally share a room"

I blink a few times, I feel happiness take over me.

Finally free from this place, to a new home, with Callum, and Chanel, a new beginning, a happy beginning. What could top that.

"Yes I'd love too" I beamed jumping to hug him, he returned the hug within seconds. The warmth of his body took over me, I could do this for hours.

"Were leaving tomorrow" he announced.

"Tommorow? Why so soon- not that I mind" I question.

"I want to get out of this place as soon as possible" he admits and I nod in agreement. The only thing I'm missing about this place is having Diego by my side. But I guess he can still visit.

"I'm so exited" I squealed in excitement.

What do you guys think about kalumsi moving in together.

Also comment a ship name you think would be nice for them.

My ship name for them is khalumsi because it includes both of their names making an almost 'clumsy'

ML, KC