•°Birthday°•

Callum:

She finally came out of her room wearing the dress I got her, so fucking beautiful. She looks around and a wide smile forms on her face as our eyes meet from across the hallway. She rushes to me almost tripping over her heels she jumps up hug me. At first I'm a little shocked then I return the hug. Wrapping my arm around her waist and squeeze her sides.

I could get used to this.

"Thank you" she whispers into my ear.

"You're welcome" I reply before she releases her body from mine.

"Let's get out of here" I say and she nods.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*

After a 20 minute drive, we finally arrive at the restaurant and when we enter the big building a women leads us to the seats I reserved on a balcony, it was private and had lights all over. We sat down, and began to order.

After ordering our food and some wine, we began to eat.

"So tell me more about yourself" said khaleesi.

"Well what do you wanna know" I asked.

"Anything like, how many sibling do you have, where are they, your family" she said and I smile gthe effort shes putting to get to know me.

"they dont live far from here, I'm going to visit them soon, I didn't get to see them often when I lived in America but now I'm trying to be there more for my mother, younger sister, and older brother." I said, she listened quietly as I continue "my mother is the one that convinced me to take over my dad's position after he passed away, what about you" I ask

"Well.. I never really knew my dad, left when I was five, the only thing I remember about him is he was also part of a mafia" she said taking a bite of her food. The waitress had come back with the bottle of wine, I poured some in my glass and some in hers.

"Listen I know this is gonna change a lot of things in your life but, I need you to know that you were sold to my dad not to me, you're free to do whatever you want" as soon as these words left my mouth she looked at me in the most adorable way it was like a frown but not quite, confusion mixed with surprise.

"Um, that's the thing, I've thought about it after your father passed away" she looked down at her glass of wine before taking a sip "I dont really have anywhere to go" she said.

"I understand, and it's not like I want you to go anyway" I said and a chuckle escaped her mouth.

"You're really sweet, you know that" she said

And for a second we were just smiling at each other looking through one another's eyes lost in our thoughts.

Khaleesi:

"This will forever be remembered as the best birthday I've ever had" I said we were on our way home after a long night of talking eating, drinking. And I enjoyed myself throughly.

"I'm glad I made it happen" he said looking into my eyes the way that derives me crazy. I really wish I could kiss him right now. Wait but I can.

I moved my lips towards him rethinking it, maybe it's too soon? I positioned my lips on his not quite touching them but wondering if I should go for it. He impatiently closes the gap between our lips, his lips devour mine not innocently but hot passionate and demanding I have to pull away before I lose myself but all my senses have gone and find myself returning the kiss, my pulse started increasing, not this again. I didnt want to pull away this time instead I steady myself and place my hands on his face while slowing down the kiss, I could feel him understand he slowed down the pace and then pulled away, I went on my toes as if to kiss him again subconsciously and then pulled myself back down.

"That was amazing" I breathe and he grins at my reaction.

"I know" he says still smirking he places his hand on my thigh for the rest of the drive.

•_•_•_•_•

The next day I wake up and smile. Last night was amazing and I think he likes me? Maybe? You can never know.

"Hi" I greet chanel as I return from the shower, she answers with a meow, I put some cat food on the plate that came in the box along with the cat food.

"You're such a cutie" my voice was as if I was talking to a little baby.

I jump on my bed and pick up the book I was reading. Oop I forgot to change out of this towel, but this book is already so good... get the hell up

Ok ok I'm getting up.

I'm mentally face palming myself for having a conversation with myself.

I change into the one of the big T-shirts I always sleep in.

And jump back on my bed eager to continue reading my book when I hear a knock on my door I groan in annoyance, and walk to open the door.

"D?" I say looking at Diego in his devastated state. What happened to him.

"Can I come in?" He asked in desperation, I nod and make space for him to walk into my room he walks over to my bed and buries his face in his hands.

"What's wrong, did something happen with Tatia?"I ask refuring to his girlfriend. He nods.

"I just really needed someone to talk to" he says and I scoot closer to him on the bed and place my hand on his shoulder "ofcourse, what happened?" I ask he lifts his face from his hands

"I cheated on her" he finally says "It was a drunk makeout, I fucked up, real bad I didnt really mean to it just- it just happened" he continues "I never wanted to hurt her"

From what Diego tells me him and Tatia have something very special, they love each other, love I've never seen before in the mafia, he would move mountains for her and from what it sounds like it was a mistake. One that may be forgiven.

"Diego you love her, and she loves you, if you really want this to work you have to proof to her how much you know you messed up, and you have to earn her trust" I say and give him a comforting hug and he returns it.

"Thanks, you're the best" he mumbles. "I try" I smile.

"Hey kaleesi" I hear Callum's voice and the door opening he stops as soon as he see me, with Diego, oh.

I pull away from Diego and look back at him.

"Nevermind, wrong room" he says and turns to leave, I can hear the anger in his voice.

"wait" but hes already out of the room.

"I guess I'll go now" Diego says, and I nod as I watch him leave, I hurry out to Callum.

"Callum?" I call through the door, when there is no answer, I open the door and walk in, then take the door to his bedroom. Hes not in sight.

"What?" He asks annoyed and I snap my head to his direction, he was standing near a window looking at the view.

I slowly walk towards him and as I'm standing beside him he doesn't look at me.

"Its not what you think" I say

"What are you talking about?"

"Why are you being like this?"

"No reason"

"Callum!"

"What!"

"Stop!"

"Why!"

"Because-" I turn to face him and he finally looks into my eyes "because I don't like him, I like you, now stop being a dick and kiss me"

He finally kisses me and I don't know if it was just me but it felt he's been wanting to do this all day.

ML, KC