Gunshot

Callum:

I understand she's skilled but this girl doesn't miss, she goes for a shot and she makes it perfectly where she planned it to be.

"Who trained you" I ask while sitting in the training room watching her perfect every shot.

"Diego" she says and removes her earmuffs.

"That's why you two are so close" I say trying to hide my jelousy but fail.

"He came around the time I did, he was already trained but he wasn't in the mafia" she says and takes the seat beside me. "He never approved of me being sold to your father but there was nothing he could do"

"I understand" I nod.

Why am I getting so worked up about this if they're just friends, I guess I really can't stand her being with another Male. Even though she not officially my girlfriend shes still mine and I will do everything I can to protect her.

:°:°:°:°:°:°

We were on my bed watching 'fifty shades of grey'

I noticed khaleesi wasn't paying much attention to the movie. Something is on her mind.

When it finished she sat up and tucked her lips into her mouth. She does that when she's nervous.

I furrow my eyebrows and rub her thigh "what's up"

"Nothing I'm just-" she stops.

"I'm gonna go shower" she says, and I nod slowly.

"Uh, use mine I dont want you to shower in that other bathroom" I say and she nods her head obediently, and disappears into the bathroom. Something is bothering her and I know it. I'll get it out of her soon.

I pull my phone out of my pocket to check my emails, all the stocks are in order, we have too much money.

Khaleesi:

After stepping out of the shower I dry my body. Overthinking my decision already, I think I'm ready to go to the next level with him, but I'm nervouse and excited at the same time. Knowing Callum I know he'll make it easy, I'm scared I'll disappoint him.

I pull the white Tshirt over my head, this time I go without shorts. Just panties and a bra.

I walk over to his bed he was lying there his eyes glued to his phone. I roll my eyes and make my way to him I get on the bed with my knees and crawl to him, he finally looks up from his phone, his expression softens. I place both my thighs at his sides, straddling him.

He smirks at me. I remove my Tshirt revealing my half naked body. I've never revealed myself this much to anyone before. He raises his big eyebrows at the view. I smile before removing his sweater. His shirtless body is the hottest thing I've ever layed eyes on. And his tattoos,  are the prettiest things I've seen. He places both his hands on my thighs. I move against him slowly he groans and tilts his head bach I pick up the paste a little and I feel him hard under me as he squeezes my thighs.

"Khalees?" He looks at me with desperation. It might be the sexiest thing I've seen.

He's asking if this means what he thinks it means, that I'm ready. And I nod at him. He sighs as if I saved his life. I lift his shirt off him and toss it away, when I turn to him he had an entirly different demeanor as if I just switched a button in him, he looked hungry, starved.

I kiss him with so much passion because I want to fill every part of him. He squeezes my ass he always turns me on when he does that, this time I can do something about it and I'm planning on taking advantage of that.

he moans then continues to kiss my neck his kisses trail down to my collarbone. I sigh in pleasure, I feel him smile against my skin. He lifts his head up to find my lips and he kisses me again. I push him away and trail hot kisses down his chest, then I slide my tongue up. He breathing heavely I can tell from the rise and fall of his muscles.

Then I slide down his body and stop at his knees and pull his sweatpants down along with his boxers.

I'm shocked at how big it is. It's intimidating. And I didn't have much experience with this. I look up at him wide eyed and he smirks at my reaction.

"It's ok if you can't take it all baby, use your hands for help" he breaths.

I nod before garbbing the tip with my mouth to tease him a little "fuck Khalees" that encourages me to go deeper until he hits the back of my throat then slide my lips back up. He even tastes good, I fist his dick with my hand and slide them up and down in the same motion as my mouth.

•~•~•~•~•~•

I woke up in an empty bed this morning, Callum's empty bed. Where is he?

I put on some clothes and walked out of his room to his office. There he was on his desk.

"What time is it" I ask rubbing my eyes.

"Ten thirty" he says his eyes still on the paper work in front of him, with a stressed expression.

"Oh" is all I say and head back into his room, I shower, brush my teeth and change I pull my long hair up into a ponytail before heading out again. This time he's not in the office I exit the room only to find him with a tall man black hair, dark eyes. His features are similar to Callum's.

I walk towards the two only for them to both turn their attention to me.

"Hey" the man smiles at me more of a smirk. "Hi" I say and turn to look at Callum.

"Wow where did you get this one" the man says.

"I didnt get her she was here before I was and her name's khaleesi, khaleesi meet my brother Reece" wow he's his brother. Now that I think about it they have the same hair and similar face structures.

Reece gave me one of those boyish what's up nods, I just looked away from him, not a big fan of flirty attitudes.

"You're a hot one" he winks at me. And Callum shoves him. I wish he'd done more than that, on the other hand he is his brother. "She's mine" he snaps. I feel flattered when Callum says that. Because he hasn't called me his girlfriend yet but I know it deep down.

Reece takes a step back. "Wait you two" he says waving his fingers between us. We both nod.

"Big brother always gets the girl" he sighs.

"Anyway, you two are a thing why dont you come over for dinner at the Devargos" he winks at me again.

Dinner with his family this sounds interesting. I look over to Callum he has a look I can't quite read.

"I dont know" he says furrowing his eyebrows. What does he mean by that, 'I dont know' I hate it when people are unsure of thing it makes things so much more complicated.

"Come on little bro, it'll be fine." He demands and Callum rolls his eyes and turns his attention back to me. "Fine, but I have to warn you, my family can be a little... wierd." That's how Callum puts it.

Dinner with the Devargos.

Yay.

Hi, next chapter, bye

ML, KC