Family

Khaleesi:

I look into the mirror while admiring my dress it was tight, and hugged my curves perfectly. A dark shade of green silk and stunning. I wonder if Callum will like it. But that's not what I was nervouse about, I was meeting his family, I came into this thinking I'd only be with Clyde ofr a short period of my life but it seems like my heart can't leg go of him.

Callum walked in about to say something but stopped, and glanced at me. I can't tell if he likes it or not at this point. He didnt say a thing, I'm starting to get worried.

"What's wrong" I whine whilst fixing the straps hanging over my shoulders.

"What's wrong? You mean how did I get so fucking lucky to find an angel like you" he says and hugs me from behind I look at us in the mirror, I'm shorter than him yet our bodies look perfect together. I smile at his words as he plants a kiss on my neck, then on my cheek then flips me over to face him and walks me towards the wall, once my back is against it he looks at my lips for one second as if catching his prey before fiesting on it, he kisses me deeply and butterflies errupt in my stomach, I let him do whatever he wants because I know I'll have to stop him sooner or later, his hands go up my thigh and grip my ass I gasp into his mouth. His hand slides up on my waist squeezing there as well.

We're interrupted by the door opening.

"Time to go" Reece says from the door. "Fucking knock" Callum snaps at him.

When you're in the mafia you get used to seeing things like this so its not that awkward. Plus we were just making out.

"looks like I came right on time before you got undressed" he says completely ignoring Callum. I glare at him as I walk past him through the door. I think they swapped places or something Callum was definitely meant to be born first.

"Pretty eyes" he comments, and I hear a grunt from behind, probably Callum hitting him or something.

-_-_-_-_-

We arrive at the mansion and Callum leads me through the door way and into the house. The house is what I expected very big and a billion cars parked in the front.

I tuck my lips into my mouth and Callum squeezes my hand gently somehow relieving me.

"They'll love you" he mumbled and just then a women dressed in all black expensive clothes, pearl neckless hanging on her neck and her hair in a bun she looked around her fifties.

"Hello dear, you must be khaleesi, I'm Mariela Callum's mother" she quickly brought me into a hug "you're so much prettier in person, although Callum told me you're the most beautiful girl hes ever seen" she says pulling out of the hug making me giggle at her words.

She greeted Callum with a hug and kiss on the cheek, he looked a bit embarrassed her treating him like a child but nonetheless he wasn't surprised.

"Come in this way, you must be hungry"she says leading us into the dining room.

We walked into the large dining area, there was Reece sitting on the other end of the table, And then there was a girl who looked around 15 years old, tall, blond and pretty she looked a lot like her mother.

"I'm Talia" she greets as I'm near "hi, I'm khaleesi" I say with a smile.

I took a seat near her leaving a chair spacd between us seeing there were many chairs in the room. Her eyes were glued to her phone, scrolling down something.

Eventually everyone was seated and we started eating and talking about random things Mariela asked me a few questions to get to know me better, I answered honestly ofcourse.

Shortly after dinner we all decided to sit in the living room and talk for a while before leaving.

Callum's mother handed me a drink, but I denied politely claiming I dont drink. which I dont.

So I was just sitting on the couch as they were all speaking of something. my eyes turned their attention I couldn't help but notice a familiar face on Talia's phone.

"Isn't Paul Wesley from The Vampire Diaries cast" I say and her attention turns to me.

"Yeah, you've seen it" she asks in amusement.

"Ofcourse, one of the best shows ever watched" I state and she smiles.

"Definitely, I'll admit when you talked to me the first time I noticed your accent and quickly compared to Rebekah Mikleson's" she says with a laugh, I join her and I notice the others staring at us blankly.

^~^~^~^~^

"Hope you come again soon" Mariela says and Talia waves at me from the door as we walk out.

"Wow, you sure know how to make a first expression" he says with an impressed look.

I smile proudly at his words. "I guess I did manage to impress each of them after all" I sighed in accomplishment.

I got into the car and we drove off.

We were back home and I showered and got ready for bed, just as I crawled onto Callum's bed, he looked at me with a smile as I curled up next to him.

"I'm so proud of you" he says and I lift my head to plant a kiss on his cheek he moves his head and instead I kiss his lips, I smile against the kiss but I dont pull away.

"Shit" he groans as his phone starts to buz he picks it up from the bed side table.

"I have to take this" he says and I nod getting comfortable in his bed.

"How much are there" he mumbles into the phone "13 is a lot for newbies" he says annoyed. "None of them is gonna make it on the list I'm telling you" he says and ends the call.

He sighs throwing himself on the bed beside me. "What's wrong" I ask. "Newbies are coming in tomorrow i have to train them" he says turning to face me.

"I could help" I say in a low voice getting sleepy. "No" he makes up his mind faster than expected.

"Why" I whine. "Because I dont want you wasting your time on some newbies" he says and I turn away from him upset.

"Fine" he groans and I quickly turn back to face him with a wide smile.

This is going to be interesting.

Im writing this chapter at 6:00 am, because I can't sleep.

ML, KC