not important

Kaleesi:

Somehow we are on an elevator, on our way to Callum's office, making out.

It was not until the ding was heard that we both pulled away barley able to make out what was happening because of the tension. The doors opened and three men stood staring at us as we were very, very close our faces inches apart and our bodies completely attached to one another.

They entered without a single comment or snicker heard as me and Callum walked out.

Chuckling to ourselves we finally reached the office.

He shoved his office door open shuting it after us then pushing me against the wall gently and connecting our lips once more. He griped my waist pulling me impossibly close to him as our lips motioned he bit my bottom lip and I opened my mouth for him welcomingly I wrapped my hand around his neck pulling onto his hair with the other which made a moan escape his mouth.

Wait why were we here in the first place?

Didn't he want to talk about something.

I pulled away and he frowned at me I grinned before stepping out of his hold.

"Hey no fair" he pouted.

"You said you wanted to talk about something, what is it" I asked scanning his office I realise this is the first time I've been up here.

His office is a big room with wood enterior and a huge bookshelf behind his big black wooden desk with a chair placed in between.

"I killed Zeke" as these words escaped his mouth I quickly turned to face him.

Was he being serious. I raised my eyebrows at him my lips slightly parted.

"You.. killed Zeke" I repeated he nodded slightly.

Zeke deserved it.

"Cool, was that all" with this I catch him off guard and he doesnt seem to mind my carelessness though.

I slight smirk tugs at his lips before his expression turns serious again.

"No actually there was something else, before he died he said something about someone surving someone you know. It didn't make any sense to me but I was hoping you would understand"

Someone surviving? I tried searching my head for the least bit of comprehension before giving up.

"No, I dont actually. what could he possibly mean by that" I ask feeling stressed.

"I don't know but it shouldn't be that important, he always says stupid things" he replies.

He could be right.

I mean Zeke might of just been trying to confuse us.

I nod slightly.

"Hey, font worry about it it can't be anything important" he said walking up to me with a comforting smile I jumped up sitting in his desk.

He stood between my legs I brought my arms up wrapping them around his neck as he placed both hands on each sides of my waist.

"Where were we" he smirks.

+++

Calm down it's just a party at his friends yacht no need for an anxiety attack.

When did I become this person who gets nervous over nothing.

Ever since Callum told me about Sofia his secretary personally inviting him to a so called hangout with the rest of the inner circle I got nervous.

One because Sofia was one of the prettiest girl I've ever seen and I do not I repeat do not like pretty girls talking to my man. It just makes me feel insecure you know.

Two there is people there whom I only met once and I feel nervous around people I dont know.

Says the one who kills people she doesn't know. Shut up.

Three, and most importantly what am I going to wear!

Ok I'm done being dramatic.

I strolled down the long hallways rushing to my dressing room. Yes I have a room just for my cloths and accessories and dressing up.

When I reached the door I looked back at the maid who was trying to catch up to my speed when she finally reached I pushed the door open revealing my beautiful dressing room. It was large, fancy and gold themed just the way I like it.

"What are you doing standing there, help me pick an outfit" I said with smile as she nervously stepped in.

I would be nervous if I were her.

Ok i know this chapter is short but it's more of a filler, so for more detail (they came home from work and Callum told her that his secretary Sofia had invited him personally to a party at her private yacht kaleesi ran upstairs to find an outfit seeing the party would be tonight shes stressed)

Ok enough of that. Did you like this chapter?

Who's your favorite character so far?

Favorite music genre? Mine is K-pop. Wierd I know.

ML. KC