Cannot go wrong

Khaleesi:

"Try this one ma'am" the maid said politely.

"Dont call me that I'm not forty" I said rolling my eyes.

"I'm sorry" she apologized looking down.

"And I dont like this one" I say staring at the gown before me, I was in my new home's dressing room full of gowns I had picked out to try on.

"You" I say pointing to the body guard standing at the door "call Callum, tell him its urgent" I said and he nodded and disappeared out of the room.

I sighed. This is much harder than I thought.

There is three hours left for the people to arrive and I still hadn't picked out my gown.

I petted chanel while sitting on the couch waiting for Callum's arrival.

When finally the door opened in walked in Callum then Jeff the body guard.

I stood up and smiled.

"You're going to be my stylist today" I said excitedly.

+++

"Now look over there" he said pointing behind me.

I told him none of the dresses I picked had satisfied me, so he picked another one out for me himself.

I turned around and my jaw dropped.

Wow.

"Its beautiful" I said and he sighed probably glad I'm finally content with my gown

"Now time for the accessories" I said.

I ended up wearing a heart shaped pendant and a few rings of Callum's choosing.

After tonight I'm definetly hiring him as my stylist.

"You look stunning" he says glancing at me through the mirror. "I almost dont want you to walk out like this"

"Why" I whine.

"Because then other men will see my baby" he says, I giggle at him before slipping my hand into his and out fingers intertwine. Damm these long silk gloves, I want to feel his skin. As if he read my mind his fingers travel up my arm to my bare shoulder leaving a trail of goosebumps as they brushed against my skin. And up my collarbone.

"Sir, the ballroom is fully prepared and ready" The new butler Fred said standing outside the door.

Callum nodded his head but never removed his hands or eyes from me.

Fred left and until then did he take a step back.

"Why did you stop" I whined.

"Because if I dont I'm afraid I won't keep it together much longer" he says chewing on his bottom lip.