Piano

I never had this feeling before but looking at the piano keys makes me feel like I wanted to touch it, play it and make it sound like how it should be. Everyone's doing their thing with their own little world.

Girls flirting Mr. Hood.

I was about to touch the keys when Kish took the seat beside me.

"Wanted to play the piano?" He ask smiling.

"N-Nuh. Why would I? I don't even even know how to play one." I whispered-yelled trying to not catch anyone's attention.

"Why do you need to keep it to yourself? I know you feel it too." He said looking at her hands.

"What feel? I don't feel anything." I said never knowing that the pitch of my voice is rising.

"You feel the eager of playing the piano, Drew" He explained.

Minutes pass *Bell Rungs*

"Good Bye Students. I'll see ya tomorrow." He smiled And waved a good bye.

I was about to stand up when Kish grab my hand and pulled back to my seat.

"What the hell?!" I exclaim.

"I want to see and hear you play the piano." He said with a serious face.

"You can't just command me things, Kish." I said.

"Please." He said the magic word which means I shall do it.

At the point when I played the piano he joined me.

We were playing the piano. WE. I feel like I came back to the time where my life is still not ruined. When I am still this carefree girl who doesn't care whether people judge her. I love this feeling.

He looks at me smiling I can sense that even If my eyes were closed.

When we're done playing the piano. A clap break the silence.

Clap from Mr. Hood and Mr. Clifford, They were there the whole time?!

"WOW! You two are great. Why did you lie a while ago Ms. Mendez? You're so great." Mr. Clifford said.

"I- uhh... I need to go." I grabbed my things and started walking towards the door.

I'm sweating running to my locker and grabbed my skateboard which I hid last morning when I closed my locker I found Mr. Hemmings leaning beside the locker of mine.

"Why are you in hurry?" He asked.

"I just need to. Bye Mr. Hemmings." I waved at him and started skating through the hallway.

When I finally got out of that damn school I was skating through the street and seen Mr. Irwin. Why on earth am I seeing my Teachers? My God damn hot Teachers.

Finally Home. Gwen on the door waiting for me. Till I realized I left Kish again.

God I'm such a bad person.,

A/N

I'm so freaking sorry for not updating for MONTHS. I'm sincerely sorry but THANK YOU THANK YOU so much staying on track with me. Thank You for reading my story. This story that I never thought will be red by anyone.

I LOVE YOU ALL, Elibans

-E.