Here HE comes

I was currently roaming around the house.

Thinking of things that may happen tomorrow. Tomorrow is Officially the Start of school.

I don't know I'm looking for my Gwen cause she run out after I pet her.

When I saw something in my mother's room a box. 

Without any hesitation I entered the room and went straight to the box with a word written on it saying 'FORGOTTEN'.

That word makes me more curious of what's inside it. I was about to open it when a doorbell breaks the silence, Silence of my curiosity. 

I open the door for my mom who brought lots of groceries. 

I wanted to ask her about that box but my mind somehow think that 'maybe it's not the right time to ask such thing.'

She looks at me sternly like I did something wrong.

"What?" I ask her right away.

"Did you forgot something? SOMEONE?" She asked me. I'm still clueless not until she gave me the look the 'C'mon' look.

"Oh. Yeah a friend of mine. If he thinks he's my friend." I told her.

A body of a guy come out from our door...

KISH!!!!!!!!! Oh God how did he knew my mom?????

"H-Hey!" I walked over his direction. 

"Why are you here? How did you knew my mom? How did you get here? Ho-" He cut me on point.

"I'm here cause I wanted to say 'I'm going' to your mom." He said. I look over to my mom.

"He help me with these things cause I've been having hard time to take all this things from the car." She explain.

All I said was an "OH" 

"You look much alike with your mom. I even thought you were her." He whispered.

"Shut up. You need to go now." I replied.

"Honey, Why don't you let him stay a bit more and you still owe him right?" How did she knew.

"What did you told her???" I asked Kish.

"Again, I thought you were her. So get to tell her that you left me hanging there in the Music room." He explained.

"UGH! Can you just tell Mom 'You're Going'." I pleaded.

"Why do you want me to go?" He asked me with a serious tone within his voice.

"I'm just- It's hard to explain." I told him.

"I get it." He said with poker face slap on.

"I'm sorry." I apologized. 

"Why are you sorry??" He asked.

"Because i'm pushing you out. I really don't want to it's just I'm not used to this." I said.

"This?" He asked confusedly.

"This, This. This that I keep on leaving you. Keep on pushing you out. I just-you know. Trust issues." I added.

"I understand you but you can trust me. I'm not like your past." He said trying to cheer me up. 

I'm want to tell him everything but I can't. I can't just boast my past to him. I REALLY CAN'T IT'S TOO DANGEROUS.

Dangerous to him and to me.

Everything may just go back to what it was before. 

I may be bullied again. I may get bruised again. I may have scars again. and worst of all, I MAY END UP WEAK, BROKEN AND USELESS AGAIN.

And I don't want, I never want that to happen again. NOT ANYMORE

A/N

I'm really really sorry for not updating on time again. I have lot of things to do but no worries I'll do everything to update as fast as I could. :)

-E.