Mr. Cliffaconda???

I stayed at the library of the High school Building.

Waiting for the bell to ring. This is why I hate time. When you need it, It's nowhere and when You never need it. It will come to you suddenly.

I read books that I've already red since then.

I tap the table with the use of my Pen. Trying entertain myself.

I sigh. 

I looked at the clock over my shoulder

"Gis(10), Nuebe(9), Otcho(8), Syete(7), Sais(6), Sinco(5), Kwatro(4), Tres(3), Dos(2), Uno(1)." I counted down...

~Bell.~

Exactly... I've been Waiting for the next subject.

I feel a tap on my back. 

"Oh, Kish I see, How are you? Did you have fun with those girls?" I ask stoping the laugh that is trying to escape of my filthy lips.

"Why did you leave me there? Did you know that I looked for you? I am being chased by those Perverted girls" He said catching his breath. Poor boy.

"It's already bell. I have my Music. So yeah?" I asked.

"I also got one. Let's go." He held my arm. I look at his hand.

"What? I just wanted to be sure that you won't left me behind again." He Said.

I laughed after those words.

We stop at the front of a big wooden doors. As Kish open it.

You will see the grand Piano, We enter the room and seen many more intruments.

They really change some of the properties of this school. huh.

"Ahem" A guy fake cough from our back.

We both turn around and seen a white as snow skin and red as strawberries lips Guy.

"Ah, Good Afternoon Mr. We just came here. I'm Kish and This is George." Kish Politely said.

He just looked at us. Looking at the hand of Kish.

Kish looked at his hand and took it off me.

Mr. Sighed and Spoke up.

"Good Afternoon. I'm Mr. Cliff-" He was cut off.

"Anaconda." Someone said.

"Cliffaconda." Kish announced. And smiled "That's a nice surname sir." he added.

Everyone just started to enter in sitting on the floor cause this room doen't have any chair.

"Good Afternoon Kids, I'm Mr. Clifford, Clifford okay." He cleared out.

I smiled over what he have said. Is it a big deal?

"First let me know your name, then tell me what Instrument do you play." He said.

"Let's start to Kish? Kish Right?" He asked.

"Yes Sir." "Hello, I'm Kish I do play Guitar." He said.

I've heard names and Instruments. Thank God Jonathan and Carl are not in the same class as mine.

"Now let's go to the Girl sitting on the beat-box." He said. Kish poke my biceps.

"What?!" I whispered to him. "It's your turn." He replied back.

"Oh, Uh- I'm George I don't play instrument." I said.

Well that's a lie. I know how to play Drums and Guitars and a slight of piano and xylophone.

"What? No everyone have a talent in playing instrument. Everyone has. But why not you?" He asked.

I just stayed silent on my seat. Have nothing to answer.

"Okay Or maybe you know how to sing." He said.

I shook my head having him to know the answer which is also no.

"Why don't we try?" He offered.

"Sir, I'm sorry but I really don't." I answered.

"Okay..." He still unsatisfied.

"Sir, What instrument do you play?" A girl ask. At least someone who is not a perverted shit.

"Oh, I play Guitar." He said. He became more cuter.

"Can you play for us." Some one said

"PLAY FOR US." Everyone chanted. And because I also wanted to see him play I joined the crowd.

"Okay, Okay." He set the the Blue Colored Electric Guitar.

He Played the guitar and he Slay the song. He's Friggin Perf.

He look so hot playing it. His so Serious While playing it.

Probably it's his passion to play those.

He stopped And looked at me. Then smiled.

The blood rush through my vein and directly goes up to my cheek.

That probably the cause why my cheeks were crimson red right now.

But I look away to hide my embarrass face.

"So?" he Asked.

Everyone are still shocked from what just happen. Some had this drop Jaw thing and some are just 

"WOW." Kish Mumbled beside me. I hope he haven't seen what Mr. Clifford just did.

"I know some of you can do that to." He said.

Then the students Clapped. Some whistled and some did this howling thingy.

"Get up now guys and ready to say good bye." He put down his guitar.

~Bell~ 

The room slowly emptied.

"May I talk to you for a second, George." He called out.

I near him and motion to Kish that he may go on.

"Yes, Sir?" I asked.

"Uhhhmmmm.... About what you said awhile ago. Are you sure you couldn't play any Instrument?" He asked.

"Y-Yeah..." Why is he so curious about it. But then I lied again.

"Oh, Uhmm" He scratch the back of his neck.

"I just wanted to ask if you wanted to have lessons. you know." He added Nervously.

"Thank You Mr. Clifford but no thanks. I never mean to say this but I just- I think  don't need to." I declined.

"Oh- Oh Yeah, Okay." He's smile turn into frown which made my heart breaks a little.

He put his guitar on it's bag and and zip it shut then sling it on his shoulders.

"But it doesn't matter. I still got you blushed a while ago." He then wink.

He goes out leaving me hanging in the room full of confusion.

I goes out seeing the hallway almost empty.

I ran through the corridor and Enter my next subject.

I took a deep breath. 

I enter the room...

A/N

Hey Guys!!!! I already present to you Mr. Clifford... 2 down 2 more.

I really appreciate you appreciation thank you for reading my story :)