Mr. NUDE?! Oh Hood.

One more and this thing is done for day one.

Science Class and no more. My gosh This AWESOME (Insert sarcasm)

Why do I don't like Science?

Cause it is the most easiest among the rest.

We don't do anything with it plus we're in 7th grade all we gonna talk there is about reproductive system, the climate and earthquakes, etc.

UGH! I can't cut class cause my mom will be at my house holding a baseball bat ready to kill me, Just Kidding.

But I just don't know why is this day became this hard. DAMN IT!

"Good Afternoon my dear students. I know you're all excited to go home now but you still need to suffer for 50 minutes. just 50 minutes more okay?" He said entering the room.

"WOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Every girl in the room except me exclaim.

And Kish was here beside me and was like "\(0_0)/" 

What's the thing? It's just a teacher, Yeah his kinda hot but damn why do people need to react like that?

What the fuck is happening in this world? Why do almost all my teachers need to look freaking good???!!!

He already knew all our named then...

"Any one wants to go to the 2nd music room? It's kinda boring here." he stated.

"Yeah!!!!!" Everyone cheered and again I didn't.

Damn it remember what happen last time with Mr. Clifford. UGH

I don't want anyone to find something from me that they could also use to make me fall again.

I still have a lot of things to do add tot he point where I need to search this mystery thing from Mr. Miller.

"Miss. Mendes, You okay? Your out of earth" Our teacher asked.

Wait up! I never this teacher's name.

"Mr.? What will we call you?" I asked back. 

"haven't a while ago? Okay you may call me Mr. Nude."

What the fuck did he just said NUDE?! Damn ahaha what a unfortunate thing.

"Mr. Nude?" I asked again. 

"No. No, It's Mr. HOOD." He cleared up.

"Oh Hood.haha" Shet! damn it I'm fuck up there XDDD

When we're already in the 2nd Music room. Things get more hotter.

Mr. Hood (A/N: that doesn't sound good XD) got the bass guitar with him and started to slowly strum it.

HELLA BANANA!!!!! HE LOOKS FUCKING HOT.

Then everyone were dropped jaw. WOW.

This dude is probably from some band UGH!!!!! or maybe studied bass guitar for years or mabe it's his passion.

Everyone sitted cross legged and just stared at Mr. Hood. 

then I sitted in front of the piano and opened it.

and

A/N 

I'm so THORRY I haven't updated for months and I hated it. haha. NO!

Thankies friggin' lot for reading my story and hope you still stay on tract with me

-E.