"I get it" He said

Kish P.O.V (Finally)

To be honest I really don't get what she just said...

But I made up my mind seconds after and tell her those words. I don't know what came up with my mind to say such words

But I already said it there's no turning back just like what it was said.

She's just there looking at me like I'm sort of a wall that she got interested of looking.

But the longer I look at her the deeper she thought of something until I cut her off of her little world.

"Georgina, I gotta go." I spoke up cutting off her rave in her head.

Her head turn to me. On my opinion she's really beautiful. Honestly speaking.

"Oh, Oh yeah." She slight smiled. She seems not fine.

"Are you okay? You seems not." I said.

But she just answered me with a nod. I'm so curious with her "Old" life.

I don't know but It's seems to be a mystery to everyone eyes. It may sound crazy but it's just true.

We may just met for a day but it seems like I'm this kid who's living in her world who knows nothing.

"Anyway, Again I gotta go. Mrs. Mendez, it was nice to meet you and to help you, Thank you for letting me in your house." I spoke up.

"Yeah, Thank you sweetie. Just visit us anytime you want!" Mrs. Mendez replied back from the kitchen.

"Good bye Georgina. See ya tomorrow." I told her.

Looking at her slightly breaks my heart. I don't know what's happening with me but seeing her sad/worried makes me more sad/worried.

She just guided me to the door. No sign of her mind on Earth, No G'bye, No Small smiles, No twinkling of her eyes- Wait up what the heck am I saying?!

As I turn around after she closed the door. "Is she really fine? or She's hiding something from me? or Is it just me?" I silently asked myself.

Kish what the fuck are you thinking?! You just met. I just can't think of this such things, I'm overacting!!!!!

While walking I felt something in my pocket.

It's a paper with words written on it.

'Call me George. This is my No. *Insert Cellphone Number*. Call it if you want to ask anything.'

Is this Destiny or just some kind of coincidence but- UGH.

I can't believe these things are happening.