He know me?!

I was about to go out.

When some guy from about 18-20's stop me.

He's Handsome and hot though. "Like what you see?" He then smirked. Which made me look away.

"No" I simply said. I was about to open the door but he stop me by holding my wrist tightly and pull me closer to him.

"So you really do hate History, right?" He said. Now his hot breath makes me feel like my whole body will met anytime right now.

"You still need to know how I Teach..." He smirked and I can feel that even though his head is at the side of mine.

"Stop." I tried to get out of his grip but he's just too strong and just tighten more his grip.

"You listen, Georgina Drewiyn Mendez. I know your everything. I will keep it If you wouldn't hate my Subject." He said and smiled sweetly.

"How? I haven't seen you last many years. No one knows it even my mom. It's impossible for you. To know me. Mr." I'm so- how? It's Impossible. I couldn't tell if he's just lying or not. But there is something in him.

He doesn't answer my question. He just smiled and sit on.

"Who are you? How did you know I hate history?" I ask him. "I'm Benjamin Miller." He answered but ignoring my second question.

"How long do you know me? and How did you know me?" I ask.

He just stayed silent. "Mr. Miller! Why aren't you answering my questions?!" I ask loudly bangging the teaher's desk

He stood up and made his face closer to mine. He held my arm and move closer and closer.

Until our lips where like 5-3 inches from each other.

"Say a word and I won't hesitate to kiss you, Roughly." His voice is raspy. I just stayed quiet. until he release  his grip on my arm.

He take his seat and smiled at me and check the papers in front of him.

"You're the one who scare Jonathan and defend a guy who's already got beaten up by Jonathan's group. Who shove Jonathan up high and Called Jonathan as a Piece of Shit." He smirked

"You don't know how bad he is when he's getting his revenge." He put up.

" I don't care." I just simply said.

"I'm so impress." He clap his hands and smiled again. His smiled is just so annoying i hate it but his face is just so Angelic and His voice is Hot. You could tell he do go to gym because of his Nice body. Cut it Georgina You shouldn't think about those irritating things he knows you. You couldn't tell if he Already told that to other people.

He know me but I don't know him. How did he?

-Bell-                                                                                                                                                                             Symbolizing that the classes are now about to start.

"I like you're blonde hair than Brown..." He spoke.

"How-" I was about to say things but everyone just arrive. Everyone are in now.

I seat at the corner at the back so no one will notice me.

A/N

Sorry for long no updates.