Chapter One

A/n

#WARNING

This chapter has an cutting scene If you don't like self harm just don't read this chapter and proceed to the next page

-Eli

*Beeeeeeeep*

What the Heck Monday Mornings Sucks. Why do I need to go to school? School Sucks. Duh. 

I know even though I'm nerd I still need to go to school or my mother will scold me.

First day of school again but this year won't and never going to be like the other year... 

AS A GRADE 7 STUDENT

Back When I was grade 6...

I'm walking down the street. "Hey!" Some guy called out with his friends. The girl beside him murmured something with her girlfriend beside her.

DO THIS GIRL THINK THAT I DON'T KNOW THEY"RE TALKING ABOUT ME?!

"Wanna come here?" The guy said with his cheeky smile on his lips.

I ignored him and continue walking to my school. When I was meter away from my school.

I felt someone tap my back. I turn around to see if there is- No one. Maybe I'm just hallucinating.

I was  walking on the hallway and while walking I noticed that everyone are looking at my back and laughing so hard...

"She's really stupid. Duh" I heared From a cheerleader.

Huh what's happening with these people? I goes to the nearest Ladies room that I knew. And Thank God no one was in there.

I look at my back and seen a paper. I took it and 'I'm so stupid' it's written there.

Why do this people can't stop bullying me? I goes out the the C.R.... 

And seen no one I look at every room but nothing, Only teachers checking test papers

Lastly I goes in the canteen/Cafeteria I open the door and seen everyone looking at me ...

Seconds Later... The people threw Flour at me I goes out the room.

I saw my classmates smiling then the threw eggs, Tomatoes, okra and other food.

I ran out the building and seen everyone again and now they are laughing while looking at me like a piece of shit. Some are taking pictures. 

Mud just pour down in me.  I look up and seen my classmates. Laughing uncontrollable.

Why no one just try to help me. I know someone is pity on me. If I try to stop them they will just do more than this.

I ran back inside the building and goes to the ladies room and clean my glasses and take anything that I can take from uniform. I goes out quietly check if the people is still there and luckily there is none of them. I ran as fast as I could directly to my house I just don't want to be embarass in front of other people.

I'm just so ashamed with myself. 

When I was infront of my house I enter and storm to my room and to my bathroom I look at my mirror I open it and took a small razor. I slash it to my wrist. I can't handle this anymore the are rude. "AHHHH!" I shout cause of the pain that sends of the razor when it touches my skin. I heared a running foot steps and seen my mom looking at me in horror. "Darling are you- What are you doing?" She goes to me and held my wrist.

"I can't take it anymore mom" I  sob

then everything just black out...

A/N

Hey guys so this is kinda short but hope you like it. Hahahaha XD. Sorry for the bad words and the cutting scene.

-Eli