I'm Starting to hate him

The Class started...

"GoodMorning. I'm Mr. Underhill, I'm a new teacher here. So first I need to know every single one of you." He said smiling.

Every single girl in the room are freaking seducing our professor. (EXCEPT ME)

Wait did he jsut said Mr. Underhill???!! What the heck

Is he lying to me or to them?

He then Look at me. "Let's start with the girl over there." He pointed at me. Is he tricking me or just making fun of me?

He's freaking Disgusting.

"C'mon sweety, Tell us your name. Don't be shy..."He said sweetly but it's fucking annoying.

"I'm George Drew Mendez." I said pissed off.

"Calm down Georgina. I'm just teasing you. " He joke. Evryone look at me. especially Jonathan and Carl. I'm total Fucked now.

"Georgina?" They seem shock. What the hell is going on? They will know me.

"Okay How about the guy Beside George." He cut off the silence.

Names passed on.

"Okay let's start discussing things." He said seriously. The discussion just flow and I'm here getting really bored. As my eye lids becomes heavier and I fell asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Don't disturb her." A low voice said.  I open my eyes but everything seems blurred. I blink many times to adjust.

Now that thing are more visible. "Good Morning Goergina, How's Your Sleep?" He greeted.

"Oh shit, Sorry Mr. Miller... I mean Mr.Underhill. Your subject is just kinda-" I stop. If I tell him my reason He will send me to dentention And I don't want to be in detention on the First day.

and Especially I don't want to stay with him the whole time.

"What's the matter? Why aren't you continue your reason???" He confusedly ask.

"Nothing Sir. I'm sorry" I said lazily.

"It's alright I forgive you this time but next time you do that again send you to detention." He said sweetly.

"Thank you and I'm sorry again sir." I apologize

-BELL-

Thank god! This teacher is so Horrible. I was about to go out when Mr. Miller or Underhill call me.

"Georgina... May you come here?" He ask. " Yes sir...?" I more sound like I'm asking.

I goes to his side. He turn his chair and know facing my my chest. And because of the awkwardness he stood and face me.

"Sir can you just stop calling me Georgina and Start calling me George and Why did you tell the others that You Mr. Underhill but then told me that Your Miller?" I ask

He smiled and "Love, I will call you George but then you'll call me Mr. Underhill. I'm warning you, Your next teacher is Annoying & badass. " he replied with a matching wink.

"Huh?" I ask. He stood up and Make his face closer to mine then let it on the side of mine.

"Just a warning" He whispered. Shit That give me chills. Then he sat again and smiled as I walk backwards towards the door taking a big gulp.

Thank God I found the door knob and shakly open the door and out.

He's killing my nerves!!!!.