1 Year Later...

Sorry for my manners... I'm Georgina Drewiyn Mendez, I'm 13 years old I'm living with my Mom and I'm the only child.

I hate everyone except My mom and Gwendolin, Gwendolin or Gwen she's my sweet loving dog. I have her whan I was 7 my mom gifted me a dog on my seventh Birthday.

'Where's my Dad?'  Well I don't know maybe with his new Family or his affair "ONE OF THOSE."

My Mome and gwen are the only reason why I'm strong and kickin'.

I have a blonde hair but I change it into Golden brown and I have blue blurred eyes.

I use to wear thick eye glasses when I was 6 but then I got sick with pushing up my glasses when it goes down to the bridge of my nose.

Now I'm wearing Contact lens. I used to be bullied when I was in grade school.

AND NOW WE WILL SEE IF THE KARMA AND MY REVENGE WILL SUITE TOGETHER. 

I Don't want to hurt them,

But I don't want also to hurt myself.

I'm just getting my revenge,

and see who will laugh at the end.                                                                                                                     -Georgina

A/N

Wooohooo It's kinda hot in here Georgina is going to get her Revenge!!!! Sorry for a relly short Chapter but then It's alright. I'm just going to tell you that I'm havng  my FINAL EXAM! Pray for me to pass it. So Thanks for reading!

Super Duper Excited.

Spoiler Alert:

You will meet more enemies that Georgina use to have! 

*Evil Laugh"

-Eli