SHIT happens at time.

I forgot it's Mr. Miller's time.

"Oh, so hello to our two late sweet dears here. I was expecting for the two of you to cut class. Glad to know you still have face-" he stop as he saw the bandage that is now collecting new blood from my newly wounded skin.

"I'I'm- take your seat" Mr. Miller said in serious tone.

"What's with him this time?" Kish whispered.

"I don't even know." I just hate his presence, simply everything about him. I sighed. This is going to be a hell of a day again.

*BELL*

"So class please read chapter 2 in advance I will be having a random call tomorrow, don't be excited." He announced accompanying a wink that made every girl in the classroom die in fluster. 

and except me of course. I find nothing beautiful at him, okay I guess he's good looking and smart but that all he go for sure.

"Miss Mendez, may I have a moment with you?" He called out of the blue.

"I'll be waiting outside. Please be careful, Okay?" Kish is worried I can sense it, i mean who doesn't. Mr. Miller is nothing but a sign of DANGER.

"Mhhm." I put my thumbs up, signalling him to go.

I walked to Mr. Miller's desk. I am nervous but this is no time for me to be nervous. I have to alert or shit might happen.

"What is it this time Mr. Miller?" I asked him coldly. I can't resist his presence It's making my blood boil.

"What happen to you?" He lift my wounded arm.

"It's none of your business, plus why do you care? I'm nothing to you so as you are to me. So may I leave now?" I answer without thinking about his feelings, if he has one?

"Look I'm just- Yeah Why would I care about you?" He strongly grip unto my wounded arm which cause the blood to secrete more.

"What the fuck's wrong with you asshole?" I wince in pain. it fcking hurt as hell.

"I just wanted to tell you to meet me at the rooftop later. Ms. Mendez." He let go of my arm living me in pain.

"Hell no." I whispered under my breath, who damn idiot wold fall for that lame trap.

I goes out of the room Kish was really there waiting for me.

"What happened to you? God, c'mon lemme fix that." I made him worried again. Poor Kish.

He my free arm over his shoulder and lead me to the nurse office.

*NURSE OFFICE*

"Just put this gauze then wrap the bandage around the arm." She instructed.

"What the hell's wrong with him? Is he mentally sick? Whose mentally stabled person would do this t anyo- WHATAREYOUDOING?" He was cut off.

"Taking my uniform." I stated.

"I know, I know but why on earth were you doing that?"

"Remember you going to clean my cut, for my uniform to be not stained I have to take my uniform then."

"Bu-bu-bu-but-but, is it really necessary?"

"Yes because I don't have extra uniform anymore."

Kish sighed he got no choice.

"Thank you Ms," We greeted in Goodbye.

"Are you okay? Your face is red? Are you having a fever?" I was about to reach his forehead when He catch my hand and put it down.

"I'm okay, we gotta go to our classes now. I'll just wait for you at the library." He said. He seems odd. He ain't looking at my face.

We walked separate ways.

As I walk down the hall I saw Jonathan, he was talking to some guy, the guy seems familiar...

Is that-?!

A/N

I'm really really sorry If I haven't updated for a year now I guess because I'm too busy for my other works. But Thank you for the support and for reading my book I never though people will recognize this book. I even thought this will flop and be stored as just one of my ugly stories. BUT WITHOUT YOU GUYS I WOULD HAVE GIVEN UP WITH THIS STORY THANK YOU FOR READING IT AND LOVING IT!!!