First MEETING?!

“At least no one is going to hurt me.” I walk in the room.

The room was noisy but when I came in, it been so quiet.

 No one ever try to make noise. The Teacher comes and the Teacher looks like in about 18-20’s but his Handsome huh!

“Oh!  Hi! I’m one of your new teachers and the Dean told me that we have anew student.” He said.

He scan the room and seen me. “Oh! There you are. You may introduce yourself here in front.” He said. HOLY FUDGE! Oh my Gosh! Is he talking to me?!

“Ah… Me?” I ask. “Is there any other ‘YOU’ here?” He said.

“Sorry, I’m George Drew Mendez.” I made my name short just in case that they recognize me.

 But I think even though I didn’t did that they will not know me cause I’m just a freaking worthless ugly nerd that they used to bully before.

‘Oh’ people reacted and the other boys were “Is that really her name but she look so perfect?”

Oh I see they think that the person they use to bully is perfect huh?

“Okay so I think she’s the only transferee here right?” Our Professor ask the students

“Yes Mister?” They are so confuse because they don’t know the name of the Professor who came in the room.

“Oh sorry for my manners I haven’t told you my name. I’m Mr. Noelle Johnson and I’m going to held your French or let say I’m going to be your teacher in French.” He said with a smile.

How could he be so handsome… And I know that that the girls now are drooling with it.

Some Girls are trying to Flirt Mr. Johnson but unfortunately Mr. Johnson is not interested to play girl games ;).

Some Perverted girls are looking at the small hump at the pants of Mr. Johnson and they’re lucky because Mr. Johnson won’t notice them.

One of those PERVERTED girls are Riley and Jess.

-RILEY:

PERVERT

BITCH OF THE SCHOOL

HAS A THICK FACE

-JESS:

BESTFRIEND OF RILEY

CHEERLEADER

FLIRT LIKE RILEY

OR FOR SHORT SHE’S LIKE RILEY

That’s why they’re best Friends.

We already introduce ourselves. We just go to our personal lives and do everything we wanted.

And because they think that I’m a newbie. I don’t talk to anyone but everyone wants to talk to me.

They keep on asking things about me.

-Bell-

 Okay, Exit the First period! Yay! At least this time I know that no one will dare or try to speak to me (Hoping).

I'm walking to my locker when someone grab me my arm and pin me on the wall. "How dare you leave me?!" He said.

"Huh? Wait a minute may I ask first who are you and How dare I?" What the heck was with this guy maybe this is Drunk or some what crazy! He just pin me in the wall and-

What the fuck this guy is fucking leaning on me!

"How dare you! Are you drunk or some what crazy?" I push him away but he's stronger than me.

"Don't dare to push me away, Young lady" He whispered. I can feel that his smirking.

"Oh, I should be telling that." I smiled. Now he's kinda shock.

"Scared?" I whispered back and surprisingly kick his balls without any doubt.

"Ahhh!!!!" He got out of balance and fell. Scream through pain boy.

"Shhhhhh....." I stop him and pointed at the poster saying: 'LIBRARY, KEEP QUIET'

"Have a nice day" I said with a matching wink.

Turning back with my signature smirk. Do he really think that I will give up with his Harassment. 

I'm used being hurt and Harass with those big guys. I'm not scared of them.

I look at my schedule and seen Spanish is my next subject.

A/N

Ahoy! Here I am again wehey atlest now it doesn't take 3 of 4 months for you to wait for my next chapter 

Thank you for reading this Story:) Hope you like and keep on reading my story.

-Eli:)

.