Chapter ThirtyTwo

Sage barges into the bedroom, pushing open the door; sending it into the wall and making the hinges shake, threatening to fall off.

He drops me on my back gently, the single bed jiggling under me. He fills the space between my legs before I have the opportunity to scoot further up the bed. Instead he slides an arm under my back and slides us both up.

The change in rooms seems to have affected Sage more than I expected, unless it was due to the fact he is now on top.

Sage grabs the top of my dress, yanking it down. The slight burn on my chest from the dress being pulled roughly is gone within seconds once Sage moves his head down to my breast.

"Hmm"he hums into my breast as he sucks harder, moving closer to my nipple. I arch my back slightly, grabbing the back of his head to get him impossibly closer.

I move my hands down to his waist where his cock still lies outside his pants. I grab at the bottom of his shirt and tug it up, wanting to feel his chest on mine.

"Sage" I mumble to grab his attention after multiple failed attempts of trying to pull his shirt off. He rears up, kneeling over me on his knees and yanking the shirt off as quickly as he could, throwing it into the adjacent wall.

His lips cover mine, forcing his tongue into my mouth, the forcefulness only adding to the arousal he had caused within me.

His mouth dominates mine, owning me. I do my best to keep up but he only takes it as competition. I moan into his mouth as he pulls away a whisper, allowing me to catch my breath. His arms circle around my body, forearms resting on the bed, although he doesn't touch me, only exploring me with his mouth.

He slides down my body, rubbing his face into my stomach that is still partially covered by the dress before moving down further. My breath hitches in my throat when he grabs my thighs one by one and hike them up over his shoulders.

He looks up when he hears my breathing pattern change "you alright?" he asks, his gravelly voice being the only thing heard besides the crackling of the fire that continues to heat the house, including the bedroom.

"Yeah" I answer breathily. He keeps eye contact with me while turning his head and kissing my inner thigh, giving it a slight nip.

He pushes my dress up, past my belly button, everything below my waist on show for him. I begin to squirm slightly when he spends a second longer staring, he notices of course and with a yank of his arms, he pulls me down the bed further so that now his breath can be felt on my most intimate part.

I blow out a breath and attempt to bring my hips upwards towards his mouth. He anticipants my next move and places his large hand on my lower stomach, covering it completing, fingers reaching from hip to hip. My hand automatically wraps itself around his wrist, searching for support.

He gives me one last look for consent to which I give a nod of approval before he dives in.

My eyes roll back into my head as soon as I feel his tongue on me, the sensitivity causes my thighs to do their best at tightening around his head but his hands hold them in place.

Sage releases a noise compatible with a moan when he feels my legs tighten. I feel the muscles in his wrist move as he tightens his hand on my stomach as my hips try their best to move.

"Oh god" I whisper into the room, my head moving side to side, unable to stay still. My other hand once again makes it's way back to Sage's head of hair and yanks him closer.

Sage sucks harshly on my clit before he moves onto my opening, running his tongue around the outside as his nose pokes my clit. The combination makes me whine in my throat as I stare at the decaying ceiling above us.