Pick your poison

5 am was too early but she still jumped through the tree's following Ayumi. "Did we get the permission to leave?" she asked the male. "Well of course, that was the only way you would leave right?" he confirmed. The girl nodded and followed him to her estate in silence. She followed the male into her front yard while looking around it never seemed to grow old when she was here. She walked into the house then to her old bedroom, the boards were still left off of the entrance. The duo walked down the stairwell with her dispelling the genjitsu with her mark on her right hand. "We need somethings from down here that have your family crest on it." he informed as the two walked towards the library. She went to work on the first floor, putting the scrolls in her bag till it was too full to close. "Im full here!" she called, although she didn't receive a response. She looked around the shelf and pulled out one of the scrolls. She unraveled the scroll which made her jaw drop as she saw naruto and gaara's name. Yet what caught her attention more was the word above their name. "Jinchuriki?" she absently spoke allowed as she unraveled the scroll more. 

Jinchuriki

Humans that have tailed beasts sealed within them, these humans have exhibited very unique but strong chakra reserves along with extraordinary powers. There are 10 tailed beast in total their name and abilities will be listed below:

1. Shukaku (one tailed beast) the jinchuriki for this beast is Gaara. This beast has the ability to manipulate sand along with the ability to use Magnet release. 

2. Matatabi (two tailed beast) the jinchuriki for this beast is Yugito nii. This beast has the ability to use fire release along with the enormous strength. 

3. Isobu (three tailed beast) the jinchuriki for this beast is Yagura karatachi. This beast has the ability to use water release along with physical prowess similar to those of the akimichi clan and some form of ninjutsu.

4. Son Goku (four tailed beast) the jinchuriki for this beast is Roshi. This beast has the ability to perform taijutsu and also uses lava release. Not much is known for this beast so do stay clear if you come in contact.

5. Kokuo (five tailed beast) the jinchuriki for this beast is Han. This beast has the ability to use its horns as a line of defense but no more information is known. Steer clear of both the beast and jinchuriki. 

6. Saiken (six tailed beast) the jinchuriki for this beast is Utakata. This tailed beast is able to emit a corrosive substance from the orifices on the face. This beast is also able to use water release along with something called soap bubble ninjutsu. Though it looks harmless, do be cautious of the substance that can be turned to gas. 

7. Chomei (seven tailed beast) the jinchuriki for this beast is Fu. This beast has the ability to emit a blinding power. Not much information is known, so steer clear of this jinchuuriki and tailed beast.

8. Gyuki (eight tailed beast) the jinchuriki for this beast is Unknown. This beast has not been seen by eyes of the Sugimoto but what has been told is that the beast has the ability to make clones from severed limbs and able to produce ink that binds enemies or can be used to make ink clones. (Highly dangerous)

9. Kurama (9 tailed beast) the jinchuriki for this beast is Naruto Uzumaki.

The girl stopped reading and stared at naruto's name. "Funny I was able to see some of this in action." she mumbled as she remembered all the times naruto used this beast. "I knew there was something up, who knew it was this serious?" she focused back on the text, unraveling the last bit of the scroll below.