The Disrupted Plans

Exiting the tunnel that gozu formed, the man let guren and yuki down before helping the other woman out of the tunnel. "Thanks gozu, really got us out of a sticky situation." she smiled at the man who scratched the back of his head. "Its no problem, im glad you three are alright." he answered honestly as guren sighed.

"Enough of that, just show us the way to the others please." guren sighed tiredly as gozu nodded and began to show the way. "Yuki, youre not better yet. C'mere." she urged the boy who practically fell into her arms. She carried him to the hidden cave the others were waiting to see kabuto, rinji, kigiri, nurari, and kiho. "Guren its nice to see you!" rinji stood and walked up to the blue-haired woman first before he paused and glared at the leaf ninja. "Why is she still here?" rinji asked which caught the bespectacled man's attention as well.

"Yes, why are you still here? Your part of the mission is over. All you needed to do was go back to the master. I told him of your job well done." kabuto smirked knowingly. "No matter, if you want to help then we will take it." kabuto looked down at yukimaru before placing a hand on the boy's head. "He is a bit weakened but he will be alright." hearing this, both women glared at Kabuto. "Alright? You cant be serious right? He can barely keep his eyes open!" (y/n) blurted as guren backed her up. "Yeah just let the boy rest for now." kabuto snorted. "Since when have you two became chummy? We dont have the luxury nor time to rest." kabuto looked between the two women who remained silent.

Sugimoto sighed. "More of my village huh?" she asked as everyone looked at her. "Very perceptive as always. Yes there are more of them coming." kabuto took yuki and placed him on an elevated slab of stone. "I see, then what are you planning to do about that? Fight? Youre all outnumbered and ontop of that only-" she paused and counted heads before continuing. "Only 4 of you are actually strong."

Kabuto chuckled when he noticed a grimace on the experiment's face (gozu being the exception). "Well, we need to make sure that yukimaru actually restrains the 3 tails next time before your village gets it first." kabuto explained. "I cant help with that really." she voiced. "We are well aware you wont turn on your team. So youre our bargaining chip." the sinister smile on kabuto's face made a shiver run down her spine.

"I see, how unfortunate that I must play damsel." she sat on the slab next to yukimaru. "Moving on from her, yukimaru still seems weak from the last attempt. If we try again will it even work?" guren asked as she watched kabuto begin to heal yukimaru to speed up his recovery. "We'll have to see wont we?" he asked as the woman bit the inside of her cheek.

"Aw dont be upset guren. The boy is just a means to an end. If he cant help with the three tails then what is the point in letting him exist?" gurens face betrayed her and exposed her hidden anger. "A means to an end? Is that all?" she asked as kabuto stood. "I want the mission to succeed. I had believed you did as well, guren." the said woman held her arm up as a crystal blade formed on it. "Hey you two, now isnt the time. We will kill kabuto for later. Right now we wait for yukimaru to recover."

Guren clicked her teeth before turning on her heels and leaving. Kabuto laughed and looked at the beautiful woman. "Your charm is terrifying. You even have a woman like her around your finger." he approached (y/n) before standing over her sitting form. "No wonder sasuke seems to be obsessed with you. There is more to you than that beautiful exterior." he grabbed her chin before bending down to look at her closely. "Id love to see this face of yours twisted with the pains of betrayal. I'm sure that's what my masters looking forward to as well."

She swatted his hand away, causing him to step back and smile. "Keep watch over the boy. I shall return." he waved as he turned and walked out of the cave where the rest of the group had moved during their discussion. She hated how foreboding his speech was.