Gaara[1]

He looked around the stadium slowly as if searching for someone. Eventually the two made eye contact with one another as the girl held a face of yearn. She wished to hug him, choke him out, and also fill him in at the same time. She was left alone for longer than she wanted and didn't want it to happen again. Gaara watched the display and couldn't keep the glare away from the girl. There was no way she loved him, love was a delusion of the brain and the Uchiha boy was obviously lost in her lies. The red head wanted to kill the two even more than before, his hand twitched. The proctor didn't have to tell gaara as he was already down below, ready to fight. Giving the go ahead it was now gaara against sasuke.

Shikamaru groaned as he and shino returned to the group. "What a drag." shikamaru sighed and balled his fist tightly. "It sure was, you had no way of winning either. What a loser." naruto laughed as (y/n) quickly hit him in the back of the head. "Don't be rude, anyone would lose to shino. Even you naruto." she warned before turning towards shikamaru. "Well cheater, you need to work on that. Cant always be the one fighting from the shadows." she recommended. "I understand that but-" shikamaru's words were caught in his throat as he watch sasuke and gaara.

Sasuke had used the same technique as lee, moving at speeds faster than before. Yet this time, (y/n) could keep up due to neji and his strenuous work out. Sasuke punched gaara in the face and cracked the sand on the red heads face while making him fly back. Sasuke never stopped standing poised and he beckoned for gaara to continue the fight. Gaara refused to make the first move, so instead, sasuke did. He ran towards gaara as the red head raised his sand to protect himself. But sasuke ran from behind him instead, gaara sent two lines of sand and sasuke dodged the strikes and got close enough to kick gaara in the face. Sasuke quickly looked at the worried girl. Her eyes locked on him was the only encouragement he needed to go as hard as he was.

Gaara stood and quickly got his shield ready as sasuke ran around him. Eventually the raven saw an opening and took it as he ran up to the red head and high kicked him in the jaw then quickly grabbed clothing and his gourd strap before he kneed him in the stomach as well. Gaara was not allowed a break, it was disheartening to the sugimoto. Gaara's mask was slowly crumbling away as he panted along with sasuke panting due to his exerting movements. When the two caught their breath, gaara began a hand sign. The sand around him began to rise and become a protective dome, sasuke tried to run up and attack the part of the dome that was still closing but when he got close enough, he had to dodge the spikes that came out of the sand dome. Sasuke panted deeply at the close call with death.

The raven backed up with minor cuts on his body that bled and burned slightly. "What the hell is that!" yelled (y/n) which caught naruto and shikamaru off guard. The two came back from the small talk they were having. The two boys eyes widened as they bolted off. Gaara chanted as sand began to swirl in the air and form into an eye. Yet sasuke was not phased and readied himself before running towards the dome. He threw the shuriken and then appeared on the other side of the dome. Every attempt he took he was attacked and chased by the sand spikes.

Sugimoto gripped the rails harshly and watched in anticipation. Sasuke unclasped the clips on his left arm and stared hard at the dome with his sharingan. The raven ran backwards and hopped up the wall while applying chakra to his feet. He does hands signs and creates a chidori. He bolts towards gaara with high speed as his chidori leaves a trail of destruction. Sasuke dodged the spikes and hit his chidori against the sand, breaking through the barricade that the red head felt safe behind. Gaara had been wounded as sasuke had a hand to the lads shoulder. Gaara's eyes shook as he looked down to see the warm blood dripping down. He whimpered before screaming. The sand began to tighten on sasuke's arm, the raven tried pulling and when it didn't work, he made another chidori and slowly freed his arm.