Temple Of Fire

"(Y/n)!! Wake up we have a mission!" she heard pounding on her door. She grumbled as she sat up and wiped the eye boogers from her eyes. She was up late with ayumi for the past week, both going through the archive scrolls and training. She walked to the door and opened it. "I'm not going." was her answer as she went to close the door. "Oh no you don't! Get dressed or I will do it mySELF!" sakura busted the door open allowing the sunlight to blind (y/n). "Mercy, please." she whined as sakura took her shoes off and dragged her to her bedroom. Sai and naruto felt too awkward the enter the house so they waited. Eventually sugimoto was dressed and pushed into the bathroom to do something about her poofy and frizzy hair along with wash her face and brush her teeth. "Honestly, she thought she would leave me alone with you two." sakura grumbled as naruto gripped his heart. "Hey, I had to stop my training for this, take it easy." he asked as the group saw the woman come from the bathroom.

"You're brutal sakura." was all (y/n) said as she put on her shoes. "We have to go, so no getting out of this one." sakura scolded. "Yeah yeah ok. Lets go." she pushed as the group made their way to a gate. "How is the training coming?" sugimoto asked naruto. "Amazing! Kakashi has taught me something new but it was cut short by this stupid mission. You should come watch!" naruto invited. "I'd love to, I might train while I'm there as well." she smiled and looked ahead to see team asuma. "Hey cheater." she greeted shikamaru. "Geez, still with that name?" he asked as she smiled. "Well of course, don't you feel the sentiment in the name?" she asked. "Oh yeah, feeling it alright." shikamaru sarcastically answered. "Hey ino, you guys heading out too?" sakura asked. "That's right, we're all together again." she answered before a child's voice interrupted. "Hey, what are y'all doing here?" asked a familiar looking kid. "Konohamaru!" naruto called as the sugimoto made a 'o' face. Konohamaru, the grandson to the third hokage along with the child she had to save from kankuro during the chunin exams.

"Off to another mission naruto?" the boy asked as naruto nodded. "Unfortunately." he answered. "Unfortunately is right. I'm exhausted, I'm going home." (y/n) slurred as she turned but sakura grabbed the collar of her shrug bolero. "No you dont!" Sakura yelled as animated tears went down (y/n)'s face. "Mercy please." she repeated from earlier. "(Y/n)....what is...the fuss?" ayumi asked as the group jumped at the mans presence. "Nothing, we are going on a mission at the moment." sugimoto was now standing straight and alert as sakura gawked. "Well she straightened up quickly." shikamaru chuckled. "Here, you....received this." ayumi held his hand out as the woman took the note. She read the contents then swallowed the paper. "Im on it." she answered as ayumi nodded and approached yamato. "Here Tenzo, keep..... this in case..things get too..extreme..." ayumi whispered as he handed yamato a vial, the wood user nodded as ayumi disappeared. "Whoa, who was that?" shikamaru asked. "He is my sensei." (y/n) answered. "What was on the note?" sakura asked as (y/n) shook her head. "What note?" she asked as sakura tilted her head. "The one you ate." sakura explained. "I ate something?" sugimoto played dumb as everyone was left confused but stopped asking questions.

"Well anyway, bye uncle asuma." Konohamaru ran off with his team. "Uncle?" naruto questioned. "Yeah, he's konohamaru's real uncle." Shikamaru explained. "Wait, then that means your-" sugimoto started. "Yup, he is the third hokage's son." shikamaru added. "What the hell?" sugimoto cursed as everyone expressed their surprise. "Well what of it?" Asuma asked awkwardly. "Wow, to think you are the third hokage's son! And we share a chakra style, it's almost like we have a special bond or something." naruto said in amazement. "Well just make sure to keep training even while you're on your mission. And don't forget what I told you, finely and sharply." asuma smiled as naruto nodded. "Don't worry, I won't. Alright team kakashi! Let's start this mission!" naruto ran ahead as sakura, sai, and (y/n) ran after him. Yamato caught up to the group as well as he concealed the vial in his ninja pouch.