Gaara[2]

"What's wrong? You aren't afraid of me are you! Say you aren't! Come out!" gaara was losing it. Back and forth from anger to desperation kept the duo far away. He excelled in strength and resistance, this made it hard for the two to even attack. Sugimoto debated on if she would absorb his chakra, it would make his aggression grow if she did but that was no problem at all if the two passed the aggro back and forth. She looked at gaara and raised her right hand, slowly she felt his chakra flow into her. Power, that's what she felt yet it was a horrible power. Greedy and blood thirsty. It made her skin crawl, but scared her even more when gaara looked at her quickly. "There you are Sugimoto." the way he growled her name almost felt as though he cursed her.

He advanced towards her as she quickly jumped away, a jutsu had popped into her head. She flipped and as she faced him in the middle of the flip she raised her right arm and yelled. "Beast tearing palm!" the chakra from her right hand sliced towards gaara. The red head tries to block it but it cuts through his sand beast hand. The creature like gaara roared in pain and watch the arm slowly heal. He glared to where the girl used to be. She had once again escaped. "How did you do that?" sasuke asked as he put the girl down, he had once again came to her rescue when he saw her grimace in pain and free fall. "This." she showed him her palm as she watched gaara closely. Sasuke wanted her to fill him in but now was not the time. "How ever you did it, it worked. Can you do it again?" the raven asked. "If I take more chakra, but nothing about his chakra feels good." she expressed. "Bear with it for a little ok? I'll get his attention and you attack ok?" the girl was hesitant but nodded. She jumped to another branch that had her looking to gaara's left. Sasuke made a chidori, this distracted gaara as (y/n) stole his chakra. Sasuke jumped for gaara as gaara jumped for him. The chidori went threw the monsters arm as he landed on the branch gaara was formerly on. As gaara roared and held the shoulder that the arm was attached to, (y/n) aimed her right hand towards the red heads right arm when he landed on the branch her and sasuke were on.

Without saying it, the beast tearing palm cut the right arm straight off. The gut clenching scream that gaara let out as he fell to his knee's made the girl clench. She hid again and waited in the shadows as she watched the beast arm reattach itself. Once it became one with gaara again, the boy laughed as he looked at sasuke. "I see, so that's how this is! I-it hurts!" gaara spoke and laughed. "Now its clear why I looked forward to this! The pain im feeling, this thrill that im feeling from the thought of killing someone who could wound me so badly! This victory would make me feel what it is to be truly alive!" sand poured out of the gourd and created a tail. "Damn it he's still going?!" sugimoto breathed out in fear. She shuddered and got enough distance to watch in safety. Who knows what damage gaara could do now.

Gaara was faster than before, sasuke could barely move out of the way in time. Sasuke tried a fireball jutsu, he could no longer use chidori. Yet it was chidori or nothing with gaara. The red head hit sasuke with the amalgamation arm and sent sasuke through a couple tree trunks. (Y/n) couldn't sit back any longer. She ran and swooped up the raven as gaara tried to finish the job. She took the boy to where temari sat, she placed his heaving form down and quickly went back to take the attention from the two handicaps. "Its you now, you liar. Showing you love him but its all a lie! You'll betray him, use him, then throw him aside. You'll fear him so much you want to kill him." gaara spat as he zipped towards her and sweep his tail to hit her. "Earth release-binding chains!" the earth from below lashed and took a hold of the transformed boy and held him down to the tree. The girl panted as she once again sent a beast tearing palm. Yet gaara had broke the chains and dodged the wind that had cut him more than once.

He laughed and went to hit the girl but naruto, like the real hero he is, kicked gaara square in the jaw. Gaara flew but caught a branch and swung himself to stand on it. Sakura ran to sasuke's aid while naruto stood guard in front of (y/n). "Looks like the knucklehead strikes again with a late entrance." (y/n) announced as naruto chuckled. "Believe it, the hero always has to have the greatest entrance." he smiled as he kept his attention on gaara. The (h/c) haired girl heard a yell of pain and hopped over to sasuke. "What happened?" she asked as she saw black markings moving up sasuke neck and the rest of his body. "The mark, its happening again." sakura mumbled. "What the fuck are you talking about sakura? What's happening with the mark?" sakura was about to speak but sasuke gripped her wrist harshly.