To Save Yuki

"(Y/n)! What happened?" sakura ran up to the woman who slid off sai's back. "Alot, I have much to report." she looked at yuki who was unconscious on kakashi's back. "It can wait for now, sakura can you heal her?" Yamato asked the pinkette who smiled and nodded. "Of course, lets get to the base for now. Do you need help?" sakura asked as the woman shook her head. "No, lets go." she urged as the large group ran to a big wooden house she assumed tenzo made. She was led to an empty room where she and sakura went alone.

"Do you have spare bandages? We have to get rid of your soiled ones for now." sakura asked as sugimoto nodded. "Of course doc, strip me away." sakura rolled her eyes as she removed the bandages and looked at the oozing wound. The skin had been discolored and grew an odor. "Well its bad and you look to have been poisoned. Ill heal you first then work on the antidote." she explained before she hovered her hands over the wound and healed it with the green hue that escaped her palms. "You always come back so wounded." sakura mumbled.

"Thats just the life of a ninja, im alive right?" she gave a witty grin that cause sakura to glare at her. "You sound like naruto right now." she grumbled as (y/n) smiled. "Becuase he knows when to use positivity instead of worry." she was lying. She was shitting bricks as she hadn't a clue of what to tell them. If she exposed orochimaru, the deal would be off so maybe say about the 3 tails plan. "GUREN!? (Y/N)! Where are you!?" she heard yuki yell as footsteps thudded above them. "Yuki?" she questioned as they both heard doors being slammed open as footsteps chased after what they assumed was Yuki's.

"Yu-" sugimoto jumped up from her laying position on the floor but a tight hold on her arm stopped her. "You will NOT run out like that." sakura seethed. "Ino will-" the door slammed open as yuki ran in and jumped onto (y/n). "I was so scared, what happened? Where's guren?" yuki asked as ino enter the room. Her face flushed at the sugimoto's exposed chest before she slammed the door on Shino who was right behind. "Yuki, we are with the leaf right now. They are healing us because guren has been swallowed by the 3 tails." she explained as yuki teared up. "She's dead?" he asked while choking back a sob. "Yuki? We have to heal (y/n), can you sit next to her instead?" ino asked as she squatted next to the boy.

He jumped back and looked at the still gaping wound. "Im sorry!" he looked at (y/n) with guilt as she smiled and wiped his tears. "Its ok, hold my hand will you?" she asked as yuki nodded and held her hand with both of his. Ino heard a knock and sighed as she approach the door and peeked out. Ten Ten was waiting, causing ino to open the door and then quickly close it. "Since I assumed that no men were allowed, ill be watching over you all while you heal (y/n)." ten ten looked over the group. "Thanks." the beautiful wounded woman spoke as ino and sakura healed the wound.

"We closed it, yet its weird. The poison seemed to have subsided." sakura looked at the healed skin. "Thats great, why does that bother you?" (y/n) asked as sakura shook her head. "It doesnt, I just though it was weird was all. Youre all done." the pinkette looked to yuki who looked at (y/n) only. The woman let go of Yuki's hands and reapplied her bandages. She then allowed the boy to crawl onto her lap and squeeze her. "You two are so close." ten ten pointed out. "While I was with them, I took care of yuki. I want to get him away from kabuto and orochimaru." she explained as the boy squeezed her tighter. The wound was sealed but she still felt sore. Everyone looked surprised as an object clambered to the floor. Yuki spared a glance before his eyes lit up at the crystalized flower. "Look (y/n)! Not a scratch on it. That means guren is alive right? Look! Look!" he jumped down and picked up the memento. "I see, it means she is alive. So settle down, youre exhausted." she soothed as she picked him up off the floor.

Sakura couldn't understand what could have caused the woman and child to be so close in but a few days. Not to mention all the marks that littered her body. Bruises of all kinds, then the knife wound that was life-threatening yet she acts like things will be fine. For the past couple of nights, everyone feared the worst. Assuming that she had been killed but it all was washed away when naruto mentioned her calling out for the child she held so dearly one day in the fog. Had she been ruining them from the inside to give the leaf the upper hand? This question was on everyone's mind, but ten ten knew better. "(Y/n)?" she asked slowly, unsure if she should ask. "Yes ten ten." sugimoto gave her a knowing look as yuki looked between the two.