Babysitter (2)

"Here, put your leg in." the humiliation of having hinata help her get dressed was enough to send her over the edge. She knew the woman was merely helping and doing her best to be respectful but she just wasn't mentally prepared enough for hinata to just strip her naked and reclothed her. She wondered if she would be helped like this till her shoulder healed all the way. She hurried to put her clothes on and thanked hinata. Kiba spoke to hinata hushly before said woman waved to them both and left.

"Well lets put your slink on and get you out of here." he helped her put the net around her neck as she rested her arm in the nook of it. The trip back consisted of the duo picking up groceries for dinner and walking home in silence. He could see she had much on her mind and wanted to speak but what does he say? "Apparently the wound will leave scar." he eternally screamed as he wondered why that was the only thing he could think of.

"I have plenty, what is one more?" she snorted as she adjusted the bag on her uninjured arm. She planned to make miso soup with the help of kiba of course. As he was to make sure she didn't overdo it while she was recovering. Maybe this would keep her from falling into the habit of calling someone to warm her bed. She looked over at kiba, the way his Adam's apple bobbed from his swallowing, he was nervous. His exposed canine pushed into his lip as he beat himself up over his previous statement. It was cute she had to admit, he had not one knowledgable bone in his body when it came to women.

She nearly took pity on him and began to strike up a conversation but the words caught in her throat and she looked to the ground. It seems you have a new target, You'll sleep with him too and toss his feelings aside as you did shikamaru? He loves you, not Temari.

She dug her nails into her thigh as she tried to stop her outburst of denial. Was she only able to sleep her pain away, would it truly help? Kiba pulled out her house key and opened the door, (y/n) entered the home first. Not bothering to remove her shoes as she should, instead she put the bag of ingredients down on the floor and crashed onto the couch groaning in pain due to her arm. Kiba put the bags down for a moment to remove his shoes before taking them to the kitchen.

He would glance at the still woman before he finally approached her. She didn't acknowledge him as he removed her shoes and tossed them near the door. He pushed her legs over and sat at the end of the couch. "Wanna talk?" the words felt foreign but at this time, this was the correct approach in his head.

"Talk of what?" she asked but kiba wouldn't let the conversation drop. "About you. About that man that you buried. Whats going on with you?" he asked. He felt heat waft up his neck from the anxiety of his question. Was he pushing a boundary? She opened her eyes and looked at him, for a moment he saw hope and yearning flash in her eyes. She wanted to spit it out. To tell someone but she couldn't trust him. Her eyes then glazed over, causing her throat to burn as she tried to fight the tears that threatened to fall out of her eyes. But all was in vain as the hot tears fell and her face twisted into agony.

She wanted this to end, it hurts more than she could even put into words. Kiba's heart dropped out of his chest as he fell to his knees next to her. Quickly wiping the falling tears as they came. "Hey, hey, hey I'm here whats going on with ya'? Why are you crying." yet she didn't want to talk, not with him or anyone in the leaf. She wanted sasuke. He would understand, and when he told her it would all be ok and that they would fix it all: she would believe him. Yet it felt too empty from kiba. For he would never understand the pain she has suffered.

But she did not hate him for such ignorance, she merely found his meaningless worrying vainful. How bitter, he's worried about you because he loves you and yet you think of another man?

Bile rose from her cut and burned her throat causing her eyes to burn as she smacked a hand on her lips and jumped up. She ran to the bathroom and expelled the acidic waste. She was a mess and sasuke didn't need to see such a pitiful sight. She was stronger than this, how pathetic could she be? Tears spilled as kiba watched her from the door. His lip quivered as he wanted to hold her. To try and console her but the look on her face when he reached out to her burned his soul. Disgust. Bitter and distasteful disgust.